How Soon After Having Coolsculpting Are Measurable Results Seen?

Could the full results take as long as 4 months to see? Why?

Coolsculpting Provides Improvement in Body Contour That lasts!

Hello and thank-you for your question.Coolsculpting works on the basis that fat cells are more sensitive to cold than are surrounding tissues of the skin. During the Coolsculpting treatment the fat is cooled to cause cryolipolyis while carefully monitoring the tempature of the skin surface. The fat cells release their fat and shrink.  Unlike liposuction where the fat is removed, the released fat is metabolized and eliminated by your body.  The improvement can generally be seen at 3 weeks, but it typically takes 3 months to see the final result.  Most people require more than one treatment depending on degree of improvement needed and expectations. We utilize the new Cool Advantage applicators which are much more comfortable and reduce treatment time to 35 minutes.  We currently have 4 Coolsculpting machines and can offer "Dual Sculpting" which further reduces the treatment time.  I recommend scheduling a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon well versed in all options for body contouring to determine if you an ideal candidate for Coolsculpting. Best wishes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Final Results Take Time

Unlike liposuction, which physically removes fat from the body and therefore creates a more or less immediate result, CoolSculpting freezes fat cells, stimulating them to die on their own and be carried out of the body via the kidneys. This process takes time to complete, and it happens gradually. This is why patients see preliminary results after about 3 weeks and more significant results after a few months. Most patients find that the results are well worth the wait

Final Results Take Time

How Long to See CoolSculpting Results

CoolSculpting is the greatest advance in fat removal since the advent of tumescent liposuction.  I really love the machine and the results that can be achieved.  With that said really the only downside is the length of time it takes to see 100% of the results.  I don't mind saying that I used the machine on my abdomen and flanks.  I didn't notice anything until about 3-4 weeks. 

It took about 3 1/2 weeks to see the entire result.  Although the initial laboratory results demonstrated 100% reduction by 3 months it seems that, clinically, we are seeing results out to 4 months in some patients.  So continue on your diet and exercise program.  This is important because weight gain can diminish the result if you gain weight in the area you had CoolSculpted.

How Long to See CoolSculpting Results

CoolSculpting Results

Hello and thank you for your question!  Results can be seen as early as 3 weeks with optimal results in 1-3 months.  We find most patients see their best results between 8-12 weeks.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

CoolSculpting Results

Results after CoolSculpting

After CoolSculpting the fat cells gradually die and are removed by the body. Most will begin to note results by 3 weeks post treatment. Final results may take 3-4 months.  Best Wishes, Maurice Vick MD

Results after CoolSculpting

See results in 3/4 weeks

With Coolsculpting it is possible to see results within three to four weeks. However, we do encourage all of our patients to wait the full 10 - 12 weeks for final results and a second treatment of the same area for optimal results. Good luck! 

See results in 3/4 weeks

CoolSculpting Results

CoolSculpting is effective way to reduce stubborn fat.  Simply put, cooling panels are applied to targeted areas resulting in fat cell death. After the fat cells die, it takes time for the body to go through the natural process of finding and eliminating these dead cells.  Typically, patients start to see results in as little as 4 weeks and can expect to see final results at about 3 months. Every patient is different, but based on the clinical trials, that is the average time frame.  Occasionally, multiple treatments (cycles) are needed for the same area, to achieve an optimal outcome.  Following up with your provider will give you the best information in respect to your anticipated results.

CoolSculpting Results

Coolsculpting Results- How Soon?

Coolsculpting is designed to treat fat cells by bringing them to a therapeutic temperature for an appropriate amount of time. Once the fat cells have been treated, they gradually shrink and are eliminated from the body. Patients start to see results as early as 4-5 weeks, with maximum results at 4 months. This process takes a while since the body naturally metabolizes the fat cells.

Best of Luck!

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

Coolsculpting Results- How Soon?

Best of Luck!

Dr. Thomas E. Kaniff

When can you see CoolSculpting Results?

Results can be seen as early as three weeks. The average client starts to notice change around two months and the total process can take up to four months.

When can you see CoolSculpting Results?

See coolsculpting results in 3 months

While you can start to see results as early as 1 month, it takes 3 months to see full results from a given treatment session.  Depending on your goals for the treatment, your physician may recommend returning for additional treatment cycles of the areas previously treated and/or other areas.  For my own coolsculpting treatments, my goal was to be able to give up wearing spanx.  I got visible improvement with my first cycles, but still needed the spanx until I repeated them.  Now Im happily spanxless!

I hope this helped answer your question.  Best wishes.

See coolsculpting results in 3 months