How to hide FUT scars in donor area?

I had 3 FUT operations that left scars in my donor area. Doctor ilker told me he is used the same scar area in 2nd and 3rd op. The time between 1st and 2nd FUT was 2 years, then 3 years between the 2nd and the 3rd one. It sure left some significant scar(s) in donor area, although all are covered by hire, I need an advice how to treat It and make it disappear and the best method for it; pigmentation or transplant, laser etc... Thanks in Advance

How to hide FUT scars in donor area?

Organic Hair Transplantation” is a hair transplantation procedure developed in the Estetik International Laboratories. The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

FUE scars and donor area scars in general

Scalp micropigmentation is the best treatment and possibly the only treatment for FUE scars. We have had excellent results from this over the past 4 years. See web reference below:

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

You would need an examination before considering treatment options for scar.

You would need an examination before considering treatment options.  Every case, every patient is different.  Hair transplant surgery to the scar, scar revision surgery, or even Scalp MicroPigmentation are all options.

You can see the VIDEO of how Scalp MicroPigmentation covered up this particular patient's scar.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon