is 35,000 $ very expensive cost for all on four dentures implants, for both top and bottom?

I’m a 65 years old man, I had previous dental work done to my teeth. Now I have infections under my teeth, within the gum and it is hurting me so much. I was look to solution and Denture implants seems a good solution because I am really trying to avoid regular denture because it is very uncomfortable. However, the cost for all on four Denture Implants seems very expensive, I cannot afford that much and I do not qualify for loans. Can anyone provide me information please? Thank you for your help

All-on-4 Price

The value you give to having the ability to smile, chew, and have healthy gums and teeth could justify the cost in the long run. I've had many patients that have had the quality of their professional and personal life enhanced to the point that they have said that the All-on-4 procedure is priceless. Dental financing could be a good option for you if the financial aspect is an issue. I would encourage you to explore financing options as well as visit a periodontist that can help you achieve your goals.

Cost

The cost is very reasonable.The question you should answer is what is the cost of doing nothing. How will it impact your life, your chewing ability, your confidence.  Most patients find the cost initially a little surprising but if you ask them a few years down the line what would they have done, most of them will tell you they never would have hesitated in getting the treatment done
All the best, Dr J

All on 4 dentures

The cost of 35,000 is very reasonable considering the amount of work done to give you back your smile and ability to chew. This is a great deal of money and patients always comment they should have done it sooner!

consider doing the implants on the lower only with a denture on the top. This may be more affordable. You can always go back and add implants on the upper at a later date if it fits into your budget then. 

Cost is very reasonable

The cost for both arches is very reasonable and actually seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum.  Although cost is a major factor in your decision you need to be with a doctor who is reputable and whom you are comfortable with.  while this is an expensive treatment, it is a fantastic investment in your health and well being. 

Jonathan Waasdorp, DMD, MS
Philadelphia Periodontist

Snapin dentures or ALL ON 4 BY NOBEL BIOCARE

no, you have different solutions, and prices, you can do something strong, with no roof of the palate, with implants, starting at 10k both arches, or you can do the all on4 by nobel biocare from 12k ,they are strong and stable, fixable, and you do not need to take them out.
you will love the results, and they are great solutions for cases like yours, 
affordable dentistry. and implants.

All-on-4 Price

Hi, and thank you for your question. When looking at implant treatments, there are many things to consider. The amount of work it entails, the number of implants needed, the type of prosthesis that you require, the length of treatment, and the expertise of whom is treating your case etc. In looking at a case that will transition from teeth to implants, the cost that you are indicating is not out of the ordinary. I would first find yourself a periodontist that has implants expertise, can assess the condition of your teeth, and the need to transition from teeth to implants. Be sure to ask your periodontist for before and after photos and ensure you feel confident that you are comfortable with the surgeon you choose. Best of luck to you!