Im 18 my Breast Size is 32 There is No Problem, but I Just Want to Lift my Breasts? (photo)

please suggest me any cream......i want to lift my breast just little.....i want litle round shape round shape & little tightness... plzz suggest any good cream...i dont want any side effectable cream......... suggest best cream thank yu

Breast Lift

Sorry but I am not aware of any cream that will uplift breast.  Your best option is to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss breast implants vs a limited scar breast lift.  Good luck with your decision.

Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with cream

Unfortunately there are no creams that will lift the breasts. Different moisturizers may "swell" the breasts and cause a "lift" but that would only be temporary. 
There are some non-surgical lasers or machines that can tighten skin and cause a lift as well, but these also have issues of longevity.
The best way to lift the breasts is still surgical with either a lift or an augmentation (implants, or fat injections).
If you have more questions - seeing a board certified plastic surgeon is the best way to get those questions answered. 

Ryan Hoffman, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I'm 18 my Breast Size is 32 There is No Problem, but I Just Want to Lift my breasts?

Unfortunately, there are no creams that will lift your breasts. If you want to get the appearance of lifted breasts in clothing, go to reputable lingerie store(Nordstroms) get measured for a good supportive underwire push bra. Other than that the only effective way to actually lift your breasts is surgically with a breast lift or breast lift with implants.

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, there are no creams that will lift your breasts.  The only effective way to actually lift your breasts is surgically with a breast lift or breast lift with implants.

Creams don't work

Creams, herbal supplements or other topical skincare products do not work and are not FDA approved for lifting the breasts. The only safe, effective treatment to achieve the improvement you want is breast lift surgery.

Creams are a waste of you hard earned money

Do not waste any of your money on breast creams.  They will not work, and can be dangerous.  If you are happy with your breast shape right now do nothing.  You are young and your breast shape looks good.  There may be a time when you want to breast lift, at that time surgery will be your best option.

18yo for lift?

A breast lift is the only operation that will achieve your goals.  That being said, you may want to delay undergoing a breast lift at your current young age.  Only do the surgery if you are really bothered by your current appearance.

David Stoker, MD

Breast Lift Is Your Best Option To Achieve Your Goals

Breast sag can adversely impact a women’s self image, self confidence, self esteem, and for this reason many seek correction of this problem. However, they are often afraid of surgery and therefore look for other non-surgical solutions. These may include laser treatments, exercises, pills and topical creams. None of these treatments have been shown to be effective in addressing breast sag.

Unfortunately, surgery with removal of excess skin is necessary to correct this problem. This requires a breast lift procedure. 

Cream to lift breasts

There are no creams- or no treatments other than surgery, that will lift, fill, or tighten your breasts.

Lift

There are no creams or ointments that will lift your breasts. The only method is with surgical tightening or enhancement.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS