Palm Beach Gardens Plastic Surgeon
11020 RCA Center Drive, Suite 2010
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410 US

Specials and Deals

  • Offer Save $1,000 with our Indulgence package
  • Offer Schedule Your Cosmetic Surgery and Enjoy...
Coming soon!
9K profile views
26 years experience
12 expert answers
Last contacted by
a user ...

Ratings based on 12 reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5.0 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5.0 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5.0 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5.0 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5.0 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5.0 out of 5 stars Payment process
4.0 out of 5 stars Wait times

Write a review

Are you a patient of Mark Pinsky, MD?

Write a review

Reviews (12)

Filter by:
  • Featured
  • Highest Rating
  • Lowest Rating
  • Recent

5 out of 5 stars Breast Implant Revision

One Happy Momma. Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Dr Pinsky is very professional and the best at what he does! I am so glad that I found him! I wouldn't go anywhere else for cosmetic procedures! He has gained another client for life!

5 out of 5 stars Liposuction

41 Year Old, Medical Professional - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

5 out of 5 stars Liposuction

Lipo is Done!!

Thank you Dr. Mark Pinsky. I love my doctor. Dr. Pinsky is dedicated to his work and is a perfectionist. He accomplished more than I expected and I am still not fully recovered yet. I drive over 3 hours to see him and would Never let anyone else touch me. I have the utmost faith and confidence in him as one of the best skilled PS in the country.

5 out of 5 stars Tummy Tuck

54 and a Flat Tummy! - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Dr. Pinksy and staff is my only choice for a cosmetic surgeon. He is a perfectionist, an artist and a great man. His staff is always helpful and kind. His office is warm and inviting. He is never too busy to answer questions or reassure me. When he worked miracles on my first dr's botched breast reconstruction after my breast cancer I knew I would never go to anyone else. Having confidence in your surgeon is 90% of the battle mentally, the other 10% is keeping in mind the end results which I never loose site of. There are not enough words to express my appreciation and gratitude to Dr. Pinsky.

5 out of 5 stars Breast Reconstruction Revision

Breast Reconstruction Revision - West Palm Beach, FL

Dr Pinsky is the most talented reconstructive surgeons I have ever seen. His is caring, kind, asks questions, listens to his patients and has treated my like I was special. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to him and his staff.

5 out of 5 stars Breast Reduction

Best decision I've ever made!

Considering plastic surgery was a very complicated process for me. I spent a great deal of time researching, reading reviews, learning about different procedures, and discussing the possibility with my family. When I met with Dr. Pinsky for the first time, I immediately knew I had found my surgeon. He and his staff took the time to answer every question (and I had a lot) as well as share...

5 out of 5 stars Inspira Breast Implants

23 Y/o, 5'2, 115 Lb- Inspira SRM345cc - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Dr Pinsky is the best of the best. He listened to me every step of the way and gave me exactly what I was looking for. He was very professional, kind and knowledgeable. He was always punctual and answered all of my questions. He made sure to make me feel like he was the man for the job. Recovery was pain free and that has a lot to do with his work during surgery. His staff members are beyond sweet and professional. His PA, nurse and patient coordinator are so kind, polite and professional. If I had to do it again, I would do it with Pinsky and his team in a heart beat. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Best experience with this surgeon.

There is no recent activity.