Call Doctor Start your review
Temecula Family Physician
31843 Rancho California Rd., Ste. 200
Temecula, California 92591 US
No obligation. Cancel anytime.
Call Doctor Start your review

Treatment Pricing

482 profile views
4 years experience
37 expert answers
Last contacted by
a user ...

Start your review

Are you a patient of Robert Zieber, MD?

Start your review

Reviews

(2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 stars from 2 reviews See details Hide details
5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5.0 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5.0 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
5.0 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5.0 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5.0 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5.0 out of 5 stars Payment process
5.0 out of 5 stars Wait times
Narrow 2 reviews by:
Sort by:
  • Featured
  • Highest Rating
  • Lowest Rating
  • Recent
Treatment results may vary

5 out of 5 stars Volbella

Excellent! 5 Star Doctor & Staff

I found Dr. Zieber on Yelp a few years ago when I was looking for a Botox provider. I have been so happy with Dr. Zieber's work that I now go to him exclusively. His office is beautiful, his staff are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet and his prices are very reasonable. I've had Botox, fillers, peels and laser hair removal done at this office and the results have always been...

5 out of 5 stars Voluma

47 Yrs Old. Voluma with Added Juvederm Ultra Plus Xc - Temecula, CA

Absolutely love my doctor and this office. I get my Botox and facials here as well. Wonderful staff. Becky is a great esthetician if you're just looking for facials or peels. Dr Zieber lets his work speak for itself and doesn't try to upsell you on any product or procedure. He is also gracious enough to answer my millions of questions. I sent my friend here for a consultation and she was so impressed that she booked her Kybella appt for Sept. I highly recommend De Luz Medical Aesthetics and Dr Zieber to anyone and everyone:-) The added bonus is that he will always recommend the best treatment for an individual even if it's less profitable for him. He has a solid following of working class women because of this. I love this place and won't be going anywhere else.

*Your results may vary. Any specific claims or permanence length of results vary for each patient and are not guaranteed.

Most popular answers from Robert Zieber, MD

Narrow by:

Is slight bruising normal after laser hair removal? (Photos)

The discoloration on your legs is probably not bruising. More likely the pigment in your skin, the melanin, has absorbed the energy from the laser and... READ MORE

What it is the best way to remove hair after finishing laser hair removal treatment?

After six sessions of laser hair removal, one can expect about 60% of the hair to be gone, on average, and the other 40% is thinner and lighter. The... READ MORE

Red dots like patches after microneedling. Is it normal for these red dots to show up and how long before they disappear?

After a micro needling treatment it is common for the skin to be bright red like a sunburn. This redness fades after twenty-four to forty-eight hours.... READ MORE

Forehead mobile one week after Botox (Photo)

First, for individuals getting Botox for the first time the onset of effect can be delayed by 7 to 10 days. Also, the Botox may start working in... READ MORE

Why is RF microneedling contraindicated while nursing?

Congratulations to your on your new addition and breastfeeding your infant. Breastfeeding is important for the health of your newborn and your own.... READ MORE

I had Botox done on my chin 3 days ago to relax its a bit, and since yesterday the right bottom lip is bit swollen? (photo)

The chin has one muscle, the mentalis, which lifts and puckers the chin when flexed. Relaxing this muscle would reduce puckering and also reduce the... READ MORE

How do I know which doctor gave me post-Botox ptosis in order to know how long it will last? (photo)

Any time BOTOX is injected above or around the eyes there is a small risk for droopy eyebrows or eyelids. A droopy eyelid is not from injection... READ MORE

I'm worried about how many units of Botox the clinic wants to use. What should I do? (35-45 for frown lines)

If we are talking about just the three muscles that make the frown lines (and not also the forehead), the typical dose would be between 12 to 20 units... READ MORE

Flat Facial Mole Removal: What do you suggest for their least invasive removal? (photo)

Yes mole removal on the face needs to be done gently to avoid scarring or white spots. We use electrocautery to score the top of the lesion turning it... READ MORE

Is it normal for hair to grow back the next day after my first laser hair removal treatment? (Photo)

First, can we assume that the treatment was effective? The laser should have left the skin slightly pink with raised areas or swelling around the hair... READ MORE

Videos by Robert Zieber, MD

Robert Zieber, MD has shared 1 video.

Narrow by:

Venus Viva Treatment for Acne Scarring

Venus Viva is an advanced, non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing that works to improve the overall texture of your skin. It combines NanoFrational Radio Frequency and SmartScan technology to help you get smoother, healthier skin. WATCH VIDEO


Reviews 5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0

Are you a patient of Robert Zieber, MD?

5 out of 5 stars Volbella

Excellent! 5 Star Doctor & Staff

I found Dr. Zieber on Yelp a few years ago when I was looking for a Botox provider. I have been so happy with Dr. Zieber's work that I now go to him exclusively. His office is beautiful, his staff are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet and his prices are very reasonable. I've had Botox, fillers, peels and laser hair removal done at this office and the results have always been...

5 out of 5 stars Voluma

47 Yrs Old. Voluma with Added Juvederm Ultra Plus Xc - Temecula, CA

Absolutely love my doctor and this office. I get my Botox and facials here as well. Wonderful staff. Becky is a great esthetician if you're just looking for facials or peels. Dr Zieber lets his work speak for itself and doesn't try to upsell you on any product or procedure. He is also gracious enough to answer my millions of questions. I sent my friend here for a consultation and she was so impressed that she booked her Kybella appt for Sept. I highly recommend De Luz Medical Aesthetics and Dr Zieber to anyone and everyone:-) The added bonus is that he will always recommend the best treatment for an individual even if it's less profitable for him. He has a solid following of working class women because of this. I love this place and won't be going anywhere else.



Is slight bruising normal after laser hair removal? (Photos)

The discoloration on your legs is probably not bruising. More likely the pigment in your skin, the melanin, has absorbed the energy from the laser and... READ MORE

What it is the best way to remove hair after finishing laser hair removal treatment?

After six sessions of laser hair removal, one can expect about 60% of the hair to be gone, on average, and the other 40% is thinner and lighter. The... READ MORE

Red dots like patches after microneedling. Is it normal for these red dots to show up and how long before they disappear?

After a micro needling treatment it is common for the skin to be bright red like a sunburn. This redness fades after twenty-four to forty-eight hours.... READ MORE

Forehead mobile one week after Botox (Photo)

First, for individuals getting Botox for the first time the onset of effect can be delayed by 7 to 10 days. Also, the Botox may start working in... READ MORE

Why is RF microneedling contraindicated while nursing?

Congratulations to your on your new addition and breastfeeding your infant. Breastfeeding is important for the health of your newborn and your own.... READ MORE

I had Botox done on my chin 3 days ago to relax its a bit, and since yesterday the right bottom lip is bit swollen? (photo)

The chin has one muscle, the mentalis, which lifts and puckers the chin when flexed. Relaxing this muscle would reduce puckering and also reduce the... READ MORE

How do I know which doctor gave me post-Botox ptosis in order to know how long it will last? (photo)

Any time BOTOX is injected above or around the eyes there is a small risk for droopy eyebrows or eyelids. A droopy eyelid is not from injection... READ MORE

I'm worried about how many units of Botox the clinic wants to use. What should I do? (35-45 for frown lines)

If we are talking about just the three muscles that make the frown lines (and not also the forehead), the typical dose would be between 12 to 20 units... READ MORE

Flat Facial Mole Removal: What do you suggest for their least invasive removal? (photo)

Yes mole removal on the face needs to be done gently to avoid scarring or white spots. We use electrocautery to score the top of the lesion turning it... READ MORE

Is it normal for hair to grow back the next day after my first laser hair removal treatment? (Photo)

First, can we assume that the treatment was effective? The laser should have left the skin slightly pink with raised areas or swelling around the hair... READ MORE

Videos by Robert Zieber, MD

Robert Zieber, MD has shared 1 video.

Narrow by:

Venus Viva Treatment for Acne Scarring

Venus Viva is an advanced, non-surgical solution for skin resurfacing that works to improve the overall texture of your skin. It combines NanoFrational Radio Frequency and SmartScan technology to help you get smoother, healthier skin. WATCH VIDEO

Loading