Zerona in Oakville, ON

I purchased a Groupon coupon for 6 Zerona...

I purchased a Groupon coupon for 6 Zerona treatments in Oakville, ON for CAN$399. They strongly advise you to take Curva supplement (but I declined & have been taking my own Niacin & gingko supplement), to were compression pants (I've only been 50% compliant), to do 50min of cardio on alternate days (no problem for me), no alcohol (socially tough), no fried foods (no problem for me), limit caffeine (kinda tough). I've finally started the program this past week & have done 3 treatments so far. I started off at 127.5lbs & am already at 122.5 on a 5'5.5" frame - it's usually much tougher for me to move the scale that much in a week, so although I started off sceptical I am now wondering if these are real results.

Of note, I have been doing intermittent fasting for 2.5yrs & so choose to fast 24-36hrs on treatment days (but I typically do so the speed of results has been out of my ordinary expectation) - I just think that keeping the kcal intake very low on treatment days helps my body/liver use/detox the release fat much better. My waist started at 24.5" & hips at 37.5" (my measures, they took more & photos). I will repost in 1-2wks post all treatments for full results & final judgement.

I tried Zerona and it cost me $2650 I had to pay up front and no guarantee. I had to follow a diet and take all the supplements. It did not work. I could have taken the $2650 and flushed it down the toilet. When I told them I was unhappy about losing all the money I was told that they were unhappy, too, so if I bought another $2000 worth of supplements and went on the diet again they would give me some free Zerona treatments. Didn't sound to me as if I was getting them free after spending the same amount of money again. It is a big rip off. I lost more inches walking and it cost zero cents. I wished I would have read these reviews before I lost all that money. I guess the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. That sure applied here. Save your money. I can't believe I was such a fool and to lose that kind of money really hurt me.
I'd really like to hear how you feel about the Zerona treatment now that you've done it and some time has gone by.

Hey t, just checking in to see how the treatments are going? Have you seen results? Sounds like you are pretty regimented...give us an update!

Liliana Laser Spa