Zerona in Oakville, ON

I purchased a Groupon coupon for 6 Zerona...

I purchased a Groupon coupon for 6 Zerona treatments in Oakville, ON for CAN$399. They strongly advise you to take Curva supplement (but I declined & have been taking my own Niacin & gingko supplement), to were compression pants (I've only been 50% compliant), to do 50min of cardio on alternate days (no problem for me), no alcohol (socially tough), no fried foods (no problem for me), limit caffeine (kinda tough). I've finally started the program this past week & have done 3 treatments so far. I started off at 127.5lbs & am already at 122.5 on a 5'5.5" frame - it's usually much tougher for me to move the scale that much in a week, so although I started off sceptical I am now wondering if these are real results.

Of note, I have been doing intermittent fasting for 2.5yrs & so choose to fast 24-36hrs on treatment days (but I typically do so the speed of results has been out of my ordinary expectation) - I just think that keeping the kcal intake very low on treatment days helps my body/liver use/detox the release fat much better. My waist started at 24.5" & hips at 37.5" (my measures, they took more & photos). I will repost in 1-2wks post all treatments for full results & final judgement.

Liliana Laser Spa