Zerona... big Lie - Katy, TX

VERY DISAPPOINTED myself with the results.I...

VERY DISAPPOINTED myself with the results.I exercise daily running two to three mail daily plus the gym light weights every other day and all I wanted was to loose my love handles. So far I'm out of pocket 1500, was on a strict vegetarian diet while the treatment was taking place and 150 dollars worth of liver cleansing and other pills. I'm pretty sure I lost some weight, but it's not because of the Zerona.

Whoever is thinking of doing Zerona, don't waste your money. I'll give you the diet and the pills I was in right now, or you could even Google it as liver detox diet and you will loose the same that you would with the treatment and then buy something nice for yourself with the money saved... * reply

The Healing Center

Not for this procedure...ZERONA LASER DOES NOT WORK. Don't know about their chiropractic practice, did not go there for that

I completely agree with Mastermind, Lost Money and trickeygirl. I had the misfortune of getting 12 Zerona sessions from Liliana Laser clinic, and I can confidently attest to all of what has been mentioned here. The reason you have to pay upfront is because these scammers in disguise know they will not live upto their claims. When they say you will lose a minimum of 3 inches, guaranteed, they deliberately don't highlight the fact that the inch loss will be taken out of your TOTAL BODY MEASUREMENT, not just the area you want to loose inches at (my case the muffin top) . In fact, the technician who treated me admitted that it is not possible to target specific areas of the body! I was furious when they said I had lost 5 inches at the end of the sessions when I really looked exactly the same. They even fake measurements; I have caught the technician doing this once and she changed it to what it really was after I told her I knew what my waistline measured. This is a total scam. If you lose weight like I did, it's only because of eating healthy and working out during the sessions. I hope they get to see what prison looks like real soon.
I ran into this guy last week at the ADH and he said that he is bringing a new gym that catering only to people who need to lose 50lbs or more to Katy -- yeehaaww! I'm tired of feeling like everyone is staring at me!
Zerona doesn't work for anyone, except those who crash diet during the treatments. The laser procedure is pure quackery. I had 6 treatments with zero results, except my wallet $600 lighter. I would have had more impressive results wearing a Q-ring magnetic bracelet, then the comedy act of stripping naked to this rotating LED light show. FDA approved you say? Yeah, right....
Like any weight loss product there is no quick fix...eating smart/right exercising, sleeping 8-9 hrs/night plus minimizing stress is the key to getting in shape! If you lifestyle does not have these key ingredients then good luck trying to loose weight even with the laser.
Lobobaby by saying you are a strict vegetarian...no wonder you cant lose weight...carb junkies are over weight because the body store all those carbs you consume as fat...you will never lose the love handles by avoiding our ancestral diet of grass fed meat and good fats!

read up on dieting/lifestyle of our ancestry( the Paleo Solution) before trashing a procedure that is meant to help people who are on the right track to a good fit lifestyle just need some assistance getting started it was not designed to replace common sense! eat well, sleep well, limit stress!
Lobobaby is not fat. All the vagan "carb junkies" I know are also not fat.

You should consider the Zerona laser yourself. It's the Great Equalizer. Then you will know of what we speak.
To get a lineup from my clinic to Texas you would need millions of people lining up, little bit more than hundreds.
If I were to give you access to my email you would see of all the pages back and forth with RealSelf about them not wanting to post reviews that my clients did. Simple fact is, when you are ok with something, you usually keep it to yourself, when you are mad about something you go and tell everyone. That is the same with the Zerona, i have to ask my clients to come here and share their experience and everyone say sure, will do, and only about 2/10 do that, and out of those people about 1/4 actually gets published in the right place by RealSelf. Not trying to disrespect RealSelf, they have been improving over the last few months.
I think it's wrong that some places tell you to go on a strict diet. The way it should be is that you avoid eating junk food, and try to keep yourself level in terms of weight as when you started treatments, other than that little bit of cardio and plenty of water to help the body take all the fat material out of the body.
Other than that, we guarantee results, which means if you didn't get any results, we will give you more sessions (for some people it takes more treatments) and if that doesn't help then we will give you the money back. Some places will give you credit for other services they offer; we will give you the money dollar for dollar.
Are we doing it because we are making money? Of course, it works, we know that it works, and we can guarantee it without going bankrupt.
You're saying keep your money, I would say that if someone didn't guarantee me results i would probably think twice. But then again, doctors don't promise you anything, never, and yet I am, because we are so sure of the product.
One year and a half. Hundreds of happy customers.I think you exaggerated a little. Every procedure was a total success? You are making money with this. You want to keep making money with this. Why not get your "hundreds" of happy customers (in 1 1/2 years) to post their results in this forum? Can you imagine? The waiting line for an appointment at your clinic will probably reach all the way down to Texas, due to being the one clinic that produces results. Look, my opinion of this method is terrible. Like I said, save your money. Did not say SmartLipo or other surgery was better. I said save your money and put it towards a procedure that at least you see fat being taken away from your body. What I mentioned about the FDA, is not that I don't trust them, I said they don't have a good record, just like Zerona. Remember Ripped Fuel with ephedrine? Just to give you one example. Want more? Watch daytime TV. Lawyers ads about medication, prosthesis, etc once approved by the FDA that failed are non stop. Why should I treat Zerona any different? I did it, was put in a total, and I mean strict vegetarian diet, no caffeine products, just water and plenty of it, made me sit in a dry sauna for 45 minutes every other day, be part of a totally ridiculous " exercise regimen" ( did I mention I go to the gym 5 times a week for cardio and weight lifting?)that lasted usually about five to eight minutes. In my opinion, if I would have done this ( the diet and the sauna) on my own I would have lost the measurements they came up with, on my own. I am a terrible bread eater, I love bread, that's my downfall. That's the advertisement for Zerona..." Loose minimum of 3 inches guaranteed" but doesn't say anything about strict diet, dry saunas and everything else, which in my opinion, will give you the same results. I'm not going to keep posting in this forum, at least not about the ZERONA any more.

It comes down to this. Most people when they see something too good to be true, and have references from other people saying it really WAS too good to be true, will think :" Well maybe they just did not know what they were doing, or they did not follow protocol, or I am different" and will try it anyway. If you are one of those people, go ahead and try it yourself. I can't stop you. I won't argue with you. This is America, after all, the land of the free. Instead, if after reading all the bad (unfavorable) reviews, you said:" Good thing I read all these opinions, I was just about to get the procedure done to me, I think I will keep my money, because I really don't have money to throw away" then I did my job and alerted some people that this procedure on it's own, without an strict diet and other things thrown in, has very little chances of succeeding.
One last thing. I am not a doctor, nor I am making money with this procedure, maybe then I'm being bias on my comments.
I agree with you, had no results at all, not even a fraction of an inch lost, you think I can sue them, they guaranteed 3 inches loss combined, I had none
I'm not a doctor. My clinic is called Liliana Laser Clinic and we have 2 locations at Thornhill and Oakville Ontario, Canada. Those locations are near Toronto. We had the Zerona for more than a year and a half now and we had hundreds of happy customers.
Where are these happy customers? If it worked with me, I would have posted how much success I got, but too bad no result what so ever
I've been in the business for awhile, if you think there is a better method in the market, you are wrong. If you think that a surgery like the Smart Lipo will give you better results, you are wrong. When it didn't have FDA, people said, how can you try something that doesn't even have FDA? When it has FDA you are saying that you can't trust them. The FDA gave their green light not just that it's safe, but that it works as advertised, big difference. The reason why this forum show negative results towards the Zerona is not because that's the way it is, it's because unhappy customers who went to not so well informed clinics are more inclined to post their negative view simply because they feel like they were ripped off. And if you read about the Zerona, it will tell you that the measurement is from multiple areas.

Hey Elad,

Are you a doctor? You have mentioned you have been in the business for a while? Could you tell us a bit more about your practice?

Thanks,

-Britt

Summer why are you so mad? What I posted was my personal experience. What this forum is for, to share your experience with others. If I would have done my research in forums like this before I decided to have the Zerona, I would have had my $2000 and put them in a savings jar to keep adding to it so I could have SmartLipo or another method. It's funny you said the FDA approved it's use. Just because they say it is safe to use does not mean it works. Everybody is different. What the FDA should do is regulate the way ZERONA is being advertised. If it reads" You will lose a minimum of 3 inches, guaranteed" it should also say the INCH LOSS WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR TOTAL BODY MEASUREMENT, not just the area you want to loose inches at (my case love handles) You can also loose 3 inches guaranteed if you use body wraps and get yourself in a dry sauna for 45 minutes, but it doesn't cost $2,000 and it's also approved by the FDA. Do you watch daytime TV? There are a lot of lawyers making billions suing companies for selling prescription drugs that were at one point APPROVED by the FDA. The day I start relying on the FDA to make decisions as to what is effective or not will be the same day I will bet all my money on the Detroit Lions to win the Superbowl back to back (not offense to people from Detroit). What I'm saying is, the opinion poll so far in this forum from people that paid to have the ZERONA performed in their bodies (including myself) is piling up against it as an excellent proven method to loose unwanted inches as the advertisement claims it does.
So I'm confused. You keep putting money into gym memberships and food costs? and still complain but 2000 into a machine that is proven medically and scientifically to work. Dont you think maybe its you and not all the things you are putting time into that may be wrong? Maybe you have more going on than just the Zerona can help you with.
Huh?
Mastermind

Just to let you know Andrea is the person that did the Zerona on me. She is the assistant to the Dr that took my money and I saw nothing at all. So don't take anything she says to be the truth. Blaming people for not getting results makes me mad. The Zerona is a scam and we all know it. You did nothing wrong they done all the wrong.

Irish
We can see on that map how much did Zerona cost, but we can't see how many treatments clinic offer for that money!!! We also don't know how old and how big is the fat that laser needs to deal with in every person? Everybody is different and it is hard to compare!
I disagree, Summer 2010. My experience was the same, even though they "measured" a 5 inch total loss on me, my love handles remained. Procedure was a failure, end of story.
I have noticed that I've lost even one more inch round my hips after my treatment(during the first two weeks),despite that my body weight remain the same! How I can see from the all comments posted on this site the price of treatment varies a lot and it looks like Liliana Laser Clinic in Toronto has the most affordable prices and they are also willing to give a few extra sessions. Treatments in US are much more expensive!

Just so everyone knows.
The Zerona is FDA approved. The research is based on 1,700 case studies on low level lasers (which is what the Zerona is)and over 200 studies on the Zerona use for this purpose. Low level lasers have been in use since 1998. The type of fat the laser is going to affect is subcutaneous fat. It is the soft flabby tissue. Visceral fat is fat that lies deeper beneath the skin, and surrounds the body’s internal organs. Patients who come in to use Zerona laser sometimes have both. Some offices address both types with different programs to help the body heal from the inside as well. Often times these are optional. Some clinics offer only the Zerona which base their results primarily off inches. Zerona suggests a minimum of 6 treatments. With greater goals and more resistant bodies sometimes more sessions are necessary. The research and individual cases of patients using the Zerona is based on their inches lost, not weight. Reason being is that if someone is doing their arms, and or chin or other smaller body part is going to differ from someone doing a larger body portion. Also people's weights that do this procedure greatly vary from Fitness Professionals to people who are morbidly obese. Same as with age and gender can vary. The reason this procedure is so practical for many people is for those exact reasons. Everyone's body is different and functions on different levels of ability to process change. The Doctors and staff of these clinics only see patients for a maximum of 40 minute treatments for three times a week for the duration of their program. It is impossible for a physician to know what every patient does for the remainder of the 23 hours a day and the four days they're not in the offices/clinics/facilities. Patients need to be honest with themselves and their doctors. It is important to talk to them about lifestyle changes, if they feel their goals may be bigger and want to maintain it. Again it is different for every person. If you are eating a consistent amount of fatty foods and not changing your life at all, the laser will keep you from gaining weight, but is fighting an uphill battle to help the body flush more fat for a discernable difference to be seen. The laser is scientifically proven to work. It's the patient’s commitment and body types that are the varying factor in all of this.
As for contracts most medical clinics are advised to take payments up front. This is to ensure patients commitment to programs. Often time’s offices/ physicians book patients, days, weeks, and months in advance. For every patient that would schedule then cancel is taking away an opportunity for another committed person to be at those offices.
On a less professional level of speaking, how many of you would expect to go to a gym and not pay because you haven't lost weight, even though you know for a fact that gym equipment is proven effective? Didn't some of you folks say you go to gyms? Why continue to pay? Just a thought.
As far as each states Better Business Bureau is concerned in most cases is more likely to side with the customer. They are a fair judge and will only base their conclusion on facts. In which case if a customer files a claim and the facility is found not at fault is based on factual/ contractual evidence.
And to continue on with the laser, Zerona has appeared on many shows and news media. It can be found featured on Rachel Ray, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, and many other credible shows. The reason these can be cited is because they are legally obligated to only put things on their show they can show proof of working and being a good source for the consumer.
In conclusion. It sounds like many of these discrepancies can fall back on the patients themselves. This isn’t' a legal issue, a doctor's issue, a scientific debate. Those are things that have been found to stand on their own and have for many years. It's a personal issue in which patients are not completely honest or not aware of what they might be doing wrong, because they cannot take fault with themselves. Instead they place blame on people and places they believed could be a miracle cure for their lack of knowledge and commitment. You can't change your body if you can't change your outlook on things and follow a trained physician’s advice.
Good Luck to you, and all others in your journey through life. It will be more difficult in the long run if you hold on these hatreds and bitterness and angst. Stress causes the body to gain and hold onto fat.Try opening your mind and heart to facts and heal yourself. Learn to love yourself and others and the body will follow in steed.
Sincerely Signed.

P.s. There is no claim in this that for some people the body is just not responsive due to actual medical reasons. Those can be determined by a doctor or your pcp. Everyone should look at their options and for some the Zerona may not be the best option. That's why you have to have a consult and see if you are a candidate. Be honest in those so that the doctor can make a legitimate suggestion based on your individual case. Good luck to all. God Bless.

Zerona was approved by the FDA to be "safe." It will only hurt you in the wallet.
You are misleading.
Usually you are correct, most of the competitors of the Zerona either don't have FDA at all or they have for safety.
Zerona has FDA for safety as you said but also for effectiveness for 6 sessions.
You can't claim that it doesn't work based on those pictures. Zerona is the only body contouring treatment that has FDA that it's safe and it works. The trials that the FDA did showed reduction of 3.5 inch without any pills or any diet, so it works. The other things you did are meant to make your inch reduction experience much greater.

Hello

Just writing to inform you about the FDA. I called them last night, she returned my call this morning. My doctor as well as many others claim that the Zerona is FDA approved, however this young lady at the FDA had not idea that it was FDA approved. She is checking on that information and getting back to me. It seems that women with l0 lbs or less received no improvement. I am one of them. But if the Zerona has to go through a little bit of skin to get to the fat cells, it would make sense we should lose more. I also know my doctor fudged my measurements, I have proof. I weight 129 and the first reading said I had a 40 in waist the second stated my waist was 37in. I look not different now then the day I went in. If you back your product and it doesn't work refund the money. You pay up front for a reason, because when it doesn't work they keep your money. So I'll let you know about the FDA. Also I see my doctor is using a new laser, he lays it directly on you stomach. Why did he get a new laser if the Zerona worked so well??

Irish