Zeltiq Coolsculpting Didnt Work at All! :( - Sydney, Australia

The experience itself, was fine, boring but fine -...

the experience itself, was fine, boring but fine - i recomend bringing a friend to chat to. I was so excited to get rid of my pooch but nothing happened :( so devastated cos im skinny and the tech said im tiny and would only need 1 session... a thousand bucks to learn my lesson, i wonder why its worked so well for these american reviewers? maybe its not a zeltiq machine?

I did CS treatment on my stomach over 4 months ago on my upper abdomen, (I have a pouch that just won't go away and I exercise and eat well regularly) can't say I see any results, I'm so disappointed and the consultant convinced me that I would only need 1 treatment and that it would go away! I'm so disappointed, I had also gone to see a plastic surgeon but he didn't recommend a tummy tuck, seeing as I'm young (25) and haven't had kids yet.
Just reached the 8 week mark for my first Coolsculpt treatment here in Canberra and have just started noticing two small indents of fat loss - not as much as I was hoping but enough to give me hope for a little further loss. The clinician said it would be another 4 weeks before the fat cells that were destroyed in the procedure were all gone. I am in two minds as to wether I should spend another $800 on my 2nd recommended treatment. I initially had some bruising but this went after about 6 weeks. I had it done in winter so no worries of bruising showing. They took before and after pics so hope I will get to see them. Will report again at the 12 week mark. Unless you can easily afford it (the recommended number of treatments and can maintain your weight its not worth it) 2 to 3 treatments were recommended for me. I am 5 ft 3" and currently weigh 79kgs. Hoping for a good result at the 12 week mark.
hi all, yes Ive noticed the prices have come down dramatically since this technology was first offered, which i think says something about it, that it isn't that great! Im not comfortable getting lipo on my stomach so its quite disappointing! really would have liked it to work but it didn't :( u might as well just get one of those body wraps if you have an event to attend, although the results dont last long you lose cms temporarily and straight away... i cant even say that of zeltiq and like another user mentioned it makes me very very sick to my stomach that i basically gave away that money for nothing... its outrageous really, we should all be asking for our money back really but i guess whats done is done :(
splash beauty

wasnt a doctor was a nurse.