Zeltiq Coolsculpting Didnt Work at All! :( - Sydney, Australia

The experience itself, was fine, boring but fine -...

the experience itself, was fine, boring but fine - i recomend bringing a friend to chat to. I was so excited to get rid of my pooch but nothing happened :( so devastated cos im skinny and the tech said im tiny and would only need 1 session... a thousand bucks to learn my lesson, i wonder why its worked so well for these american reviewers? maybe its not a zeltiq machine?

splash beauty

wasnt a doctor was a nurse.

hi all, yes Ive noticed the prices have come down dramatically since this technology was first offered, which i think says something about it, that it isn't that great! Im not comfortable getting lipo on my stomach so its quite disappointing! really would have liked it to work but it didn't :( u might as well just get one of those body wraps if you have an event to attend, although the results dont last long you lose cms temporarily and straight away... i cant even say that of zeltiq and like another user mentioned it makes me very very sick to my stomach that i basically gave away that money for nothing... its outrageous really, we should all be asking for our money back really but i guess whats done is done :(
Coolsculpt, thermage and ultherapy are all a con. Would any of these doctors GUARANTEE results? No. I wonder why! Paying that much, i would only ever have nips and tucks - the only sure way of achieving the desired results (or near abouts).
Thank You for your review. I think with many of these over the top positive reviews for any procedures there are plants from drug companies and clinics to drum up business. I have learned to always read the negative reviews to get a clue as to what is reality.
That's ridiculous! I''m a dog groomer, see my before/after pics! I've done CS 11 times & am thrilled with my much less lumpy body, at 54. I've also had Ultherapy 3x & people can't believe my age!
Hi Diva222, I had the same results, well no results. I paid over $3000 for my two treatments and that was seven months ago. Today, I still have no results from Cool Sculpting. It sickens me to think that I paid $3000 of my hard earned money on a procedure that didn't work. The day after my procedures (I had upper and lower done) and for three weeks after, my stomach looked like I had been in a major car accident. It was unsightly. It hurt for a good 7 days afterwards as well. I'd never recommend this procedure.
Oh that sounds very unpleasant. I did point out to my plastic surgeon, that, for $1800x3 ($4600) I could get normal liposuction and be done.
Yes but lipo is invasive & life-threatening.
If coolsculpt causes such massive pain and bruising then I think its fairly invasive just without broken skin...
Never had any of that. Had 10 treatments so far.
Just to follow up on my comment above. I had 2 treatments & reported that I had a result with the second one. Overall though, I now would have to say that it hasn't been worth the expense for me. The cost involved is ridiculously high considering the very small benefit. If this cost $200 a treatment, that would be reasonable, but at $800 a pop it's a blatant rip off. I also think it scores so highly on this forum because people report a "thumbs up" immediately, rather than waiting to assess the results after 4 months. JMHO though! Best of luck to all.
Hi there, just to let you all know in response to your questins, that yes it was definitely a zeltiq machine... the process was just as it should have been, had a huge frozen rectangular lump after, was hoping for great things but they never eventuated...

Someone also asked as to the nature of my fat, I have never had a baby so I'm not sure what kind of fat it was, but all this time on, aIl I can say is I wouldnt get this done again, I think Splash in conjunction with one plastic surgeon are the only people who provide coolsculpt here in Sydney... I'd be interested to know if any other Sydney-siders have had a positive experience with coolsculpt/zeltiq or if we are all being taken for a ride...

Also to those wondering no, I did not get a second treatment... spending another $1000 on something that didnt work the first time... I cant justify it...
I can understand not wanting to spend 1000 on a second treatment if the first one did not work. Coolsculpt/zeltiq stock went way down, I know that is kind off the subject but when this technology first came it was expected to get better customer feedback than it has. people are not coming back for second treatments, and the company is not doing repeat business they expected to.
I've had 5 & am thrilled with the results!
BTW, had 5 more treatments *& am very happy with how my previously lumpy body is shaping out!
I had mine done Feb 2nd. I did not see results for 2 months. A small change, perhaps 1-2 inches off my stomach.
That's HUGE!
I dont't know why these Dr's are charging so much. I'm paying $2000 for 3 sessions. I was told you get 18% to 25% per session. I had it done today and it barely hurt. The first ten minutes felt like a slight pinching feeling than it went numb. I did the lower abs with the large applicator.
I had mine done on Feb 2nd. As of today March 17th no results.
Do you work out?
Yes, I work out. I do the P90X Classic workout 5-6 days a week and power walk with my dog 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening EVERY DAY. I used to run 3-5 miles 5 times a week, but my knees can't take it anymore.
I had a second treatment in November, performed free-of-charge (usually $1500) by my dermatologist. I do think there was a tiny bit of improvement, but it's not as obvious as I was hoping. Plus, I've experienced a new problem. Though I've not gained ANY WEIGHT, my pant size has gone up an additional 1 to 2 sizes in one month's time. It's as if my butt and hips have exploded. It makes me wonder if the destruction of fat cells in my abdominal area have caused the fat cells in other areas (my hips/butt)to take on the "extra."
Well yeah. The body likes to maintain its weight. Take fat from one place and it'll end up in another. We can use this to your advantage - eg fat transplants to the face or hands.
Calorie in calorie out
Yes, obviously lipo is a much better solution but many can't afford the long downtime, pain & drainage. Never mind, the cost.
I tried Zeltiq September 2010. I didn't see any results. I'm ready to try Vaser or Water/Aqua Liposuction next I think. Why mess around with a maybe & only partial solution when you can get instant results with true Lipo. I'm going in for consultations soon and will probably go for real Lipo. I'm very fit/toned/strong all over my body except for this damn pooch/lower abs area that remains unchanged. (diet rips my whole body except lower abs!)