Extremely Disappointed with Cheek Augmentation - Youngstown, OH

I had both the upper and lower blepharoplasty and...

I had both the upper and lower blepharoplasty and CHEEK implants done by Dr. Gentile.

I woke up on the operating table to very loud voices and someone was shouting an arguing with Dr. Gentile that the cheek implants were upside down. The arguing went on for a few minutes before the woman was asked to leave the room.. After several months it has become obvious that the apple of the cheek was in the wrong position and because of this the Cheek bones were extremely high, as the high point was near my eye instead of near the apple of the cheek. Dr. Gentile can be very rude and when I insisted to know if the implants were in upside down he said it did not really matter and would not fix them.

Since than I have had some terrible blood clots in my eye because of the pressure of the implant to near my eye and hoped he could do something, he simply showed no remorse and I am left to find other resources to help me. I was really surprised to find no other negative reviews I guess I am the only who has ever had a complaint.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

When things go wrong , you just need to hear something to make sense of what happened to you, and the more you have to say the more abrasive he can be.