Perfect Face/ Lip Injections and Great Results from Smart Lipo - Youngstown, OH

I've been going to Dr. Gentile for Radiesse in my...

I've been going to Dr. Gentile for Radiesse in my cheeks and frown lines, and Juvaderm in my lips. I've gone twice now and both times I got perfect results! I've gone to about 5 other doctors for the same thing before finding Dr. Gentile and he finally gave me the results I had been searching for. It takes serious skill to do injectables and even more skill as an artist to make it beautiful. All my friends and family agreee, it's worth every penny and that I look so much better when I get them done! I really can't explain how wonderful of a confidence boost it is do go from having thinner lips to nice full beautifully shapped ones.

I am only 25, but my face has already began to become more thin, and with the Radiesse he put in my cheeks, it made my face full and beautiful again. I aslo did the smart Lipo Procedure on my arms and legs and love the results I got with that as well.

Thanks for sharing. We'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your results.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gentile is a very kind man and is very fair about his prices. You will have a great experience if you choose to go to him!