i look 20 years younger than 61 !! thanks dr. gentile :) aaa+

My daughter initially found Dr. Gentile online,...

My daughter initially found Dr. Gentile online, while she was looking for a plastic surgeon to perform "Smart Lipo", he is one of the few in the country qualified to perform it. Iv'e been to many consultations with other plastic surgeons in the past, but never felt comfortable with their bedside manner.

Anyways, I was so pleased with his ( Dr. Gentile) kindness, tenderness & qualifications ( he goes all over the world to teach other plastic surgeons), that I myself, immediately signed up for the Fractional Laser procedure, just around my eyes.
OMG ! I cannot believe how this procedure literally erased my wrinkles ! Dr. Gentile is EXACTLY what his name says he is - gentile.
After I healed in a few weeks, I went back for a little filler under my eyes & some Botox. I didnt even need to be numbed because of his expertise in injections. I really do look 20 years younger, people don't believe me !

He is always smiling and kind, ready to help in any way you need help! I found out that he is an board certified Otolaryngologist & plastic surgeon, so he also specializes in nose jobs, I've seen some of his work !
I've uploaded an UNTOUCHED photo taken a year after my prodedure. What a GREAT plastic surgeon and person, highly recommend ! AAA+

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

On the internet !

Wow, you do look great for your age! (As you already know...lol)

You look totally amazing!!!  Congratulations on your wonderful results and thank you for sharing with us here on RealSelf.