Beautifully Changed My Life - Youngstown, OH

In 2005, I chose Dr. Gentile to revive my more...

In 2005, I chose Dr. Gentile to revive my more youthful self. I had brow furrows as deep as the Grand Canyon, brow bones that had settled on my eyelashes, and deep groves from mouth to nose. The procedure was thorough but minimally invasive, quick recovery time, and I literally did not need my prescribed pain medication. Friends and acquaintances saw a refreshed, revived and most importantly, a natural looking me and wanted to know who had accomplished this. I am now 58, 8 years after the fact, and young people mistake me for my early forties. I have even been carded a few times which is especially flattering.

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

From day one, the staff and Dr.Gentile were courteous, attentive, and always working in my best interests. I would like to think I gave Dr.Gentile many referrals. His prices are reasonable, his expertise speaks for itself by the incredible results and his professionalism is evident by the time he devotes to his patients each and every visit. I have since moved across the country and have had follow up botox with other surgeons and all have commented on my "excellent work and impressive results that are still quite evident." Dr.Gentile's care for his patients is first and foremost, his skill is worth traveling back across the country for (my opinion and other consulted surgeons), and he gave me the intangible but very real self confident boost. Dr. Gentile is a quality surgeon in all aspects.

you look fabulous

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing!

You are so pretty. What procedure did you have?
Thank you, I appreciate that. Dr. Gentile clipped my forehead muscle to stop the furrowing, raised my brow, removed excess eyelid skin to open the eye up, restylene and I think my own body fat to my under eye area to regain volume and also to fill the nose to mouth lines. He is brilliant and I have the utmost confidence in whatever he suggests. The results were impressive enough that a 30 year old was interested in me. He had no idea of my age!
Way to go girl! I think the fat grafting to the under eye area is really helpful to many women. I can see myself undergoing that procedure in the future. Thanks for the info!