Dr. Gentile Performed a Miracle on my Eyes! - Youngstown, OH

A picture is worth a thousand words! I'm including...

A picture is worth a thousand words! I'm including pictures and you can see for yourself. I am 50 years old, very physically fit and healthy, but to look at my face I looked very tired. I have unfortunely been passed on genetically some excess skin over an under my eyelids. I have fair skin and freckles so also skin damage from sun(that's mostly my fault)! I now have people commenting on my eyes again which I haven't heard for years. I now look like I feel. He also did the laser on my face to remove the sun damage. I had muliple procedures therefore I was given a discount on procedures. I am soooo happy with Dr. Gentile's work I could kiss his hands, but I don't want to freak him out so I just say Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

What a result!!! So happy for you:)
Looks great,congrats.. but 7K???, that's almost double than the national average, and in Ohio,??? That's more than a Beverly Hills surgeon charges for the same procedure. Unless you had a alot more done than just your eyes.
Sorry I just now saw your comments, yes 7000 was upper, lower, brow lift and laser
Thank you for sharing, you look great I am in my 50's and am finishing up the vision and photos this Friday. You look so rested and happy!
Thankyou, I would like to follow you. Will you be posting pictures?
Wowzers Sister You look fantastic!
Thankyou, it was worth the money and my eyes feel better since I got the extra weight off my eyes
That's an amazing before and after. You look like a new woman!
Thankyou, I'm so happy with my eyes I will probably get a mini lift next.
Fantastic! Congratulations. You look amazing. The eyes are the key. They can make u look old or they can make u look young. Sometimes we need a little help.
No regrets!