Radiosurgery mole removal- Dr Ali Vafa - Little York, NY

I have hated my moles my whole life and have...

I have hated my moles my whole life and have consulted with a number of DRs about various methods for removal. I settled on Laser Soho in NYC and radio surgery as the procedure. It's been a few days and all I can say is the MOLES AREN'T GONE. They actually look like irritated versions of their former selves and I'm $600 poorer! They are still very elevated and prominent- at first I thought the "scab would fall off" but I can see now that's not going to be the case. I will still have two raised and somewhat scarred spots that are sort of 1/2 mole-1/2 scar. Anyone have similar results? And if so what did you do?

Mole removal update

I ended up recovering the treated areas each day with triple antibiotic cream and band aids and kept it that way for a week. I'm still covering it at night. There is still one small rough patch/scab but it's mainly healed. Now it's a reddish silvery scar but it is pretty much flat. At least it's not a divot which was his goal.

Still not fully healed

Its still a dry scaly scab. I cover it each night as it seems to make it flatter the next day. When I leave it uncovered it tends to look raised within a day.
Ali VaFa

He was nice but it didn't work!