Radiosurgery mole removal- Dr Ali Vafa - Little York, NY

I have hated my moles my whole life and have...

I have hated my moles my whole life and have consulted with a number of DRs about various methods for removal. I settled on Laser Soho in NYC and radio surgery as the procedure. It's been a few days and all I can say is the MOLES AREN'T GONE. They actually look like irritated versions of their former selves and I'm $600 poorer! They are still very elevated and prominent- at first I thought the "scab would fall off" but I can see now that's not going to be the case. I will still have two raised and somewhat scarred spots that are sort of 1/2 mole-1/2 scar. Anyone have similar results? And if so what did you do?

Mole removal update

I ended up recovering the treated areas each day with triple antibiotic cream and band aids and kept it that way for a week. I'm still covering it at night. There is still one small rough patch/scab but it's mainly healed. Now it's a reddish silvery scar but it is pretty much flat. At least it's not a divot which was his goal.

Still not fully healed

Its still a dry scaly scab. I cover it each night as it seems to make it flatter the next day. When I leave it uncovered it tends to look raised within a day.
Ali VaFa

He was nice but it didn't work!

You should at least ask the doctor/nurse who did this if it is a typical response to treatment. At the Laser Center of Maryland we have an excellent track record for laser mole removal. We have over 25 years of experience and 14 different lasers to treat and correct various skin conditions.