Central Park South, NYC! She Made This 38 Year Old Feel Pretty Again - Little York, NY

Dr. Dana Khuthaila is god sent! I had a botched up...

Dr. Dana Khuthaila is god sent! I had a botched up botox job in which the dermatology I usually go to just didn't know how to fix. My brows were pointy and uneven, my forehead unsmooth, lines of pulled skin above the mid brow-- it just looked awful. So awful I cut bangs. Dr. Dana Khuthaila's office called me, in which I explained my situation and when they told me she could fix it and it wasn't going to cost me another 600 like others wanted for the area-- I became hopeful. Two weeks later I have my forehead back. I trust her and will keep her as my new vanity doctor. I plan to have her give larger breasts also.

Revelation 101

You know as I read the horrible stories, regarding botox I have to conclude that I am done. I spent countless mindless hours, days of picture taking, of researching, of agonizing over my forehead. I look at pics of myself and can't help but feel like -- I looked fine!!! If I spent all the money I've spent trying to correct a line that most likely no one sees but me, on juicing and eating organic berries-- I'd probably have better results. Why am I playing Russian roulette with myself? Injecting a toxin we have to sign a waiver for. F-this! I'm done. This ordeal has been a waste of time. I'm no Hollywood star, I have no one to impress and my husband tells me I'm beautiful. Honestly, when we look at one another do you ever say to yourself "wow that woman's crows feet are ugly". No, we wonder why we are so critical of ourselves when others have a totally different perception. I'm done wasting my time, money energy on this botox crap.

However...

If you must get it-- go to Dana Khuthaila she knows what she is doing. And at least that is in your favor. Period.
New York Plastic Surgeon

She was extremely thorough, confident, professional. She have me a free follow up as well. No wait time. Office is immaculent.