Finally! - Yonkers, NY

I had been reshearching Tummy tucks for many years...

I had been reshearching Tummy tucks for many years and have been to may consults!! none of them felt right! I came across Dr N's site and decided to go and have a talk with him...I have had 3 kids..im 28! i have had 2 smartlipo procedures for my stomach and flanks!! they convienced me that i didnt need a tummy tuck...that i only needed lipo!!! ( that's because they were not board certified and didnt do tummy tucks) well i was not happy with the results because i still had a tummy and my belly button was crazy looking....so after speaking with Dr. N i knew i had to do my tummy tuck wit HIM.

here i am 7 days later..I feel great! look great! my  scar looks great....i am very happy!

Hey, everyone...pros are nomore saggy skin and ugly belly button! Hello to form fitting shirts and dresses...and of course my 2 piece bathing suit!

cons...the drains!!! and garment

How are you? I'm located in Yonkers, NY and I'm on a serious search for a good surgeon for my tummy tuck. So far your tummy tuck looks great, do you have any recent photos?
Hi, you look great! I will have my tt in sept. I can't wait. What was your weight before your tt and what is it now? Did you but any special garment to were after your tt?

I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself. Thanks for sharing your story and photos with us. Looking forward to seeing how your incision heals. You're in a for a whole new body this summer (once the swelling goes down).

Im 1 year post op im ok with the results i just...

im 1 year post op im ok with the results i just wish i would have had lipo done with it to give me that smaller waist and nice curve i want so im going to get some lipo done and a breast lift then im done :) happy TT i dont regret it at all and Doc N is great!

THANK YOU THIS IS THE SAME DOC THAT I HAD MY CONSULTATION WITH AND WHO WILL BE DOING MY TUCK TOO
looking good.
I had to comment...girl u look good...and love the butterflies!!!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I would like to first say to Dr. N.....thank you! ..the ladies at the front desk were great! thanks to kerri for helping with the finance! I went in one week and a week later i had my procedure done! I was nerovus! but everyone mad me feel very comfy! office is very clean and steril! O.R room was nice the Anathesia doc was great! woke up and i was in recovery!!! If you are considering a tummy tuck ...you NEED to see Dr. Newman!!! Thank you!