36E Down to 34C and Loving It - Yonkers, NY

I'm 58 years old and have suffered 14 years with...

I'm 58 years old and have suffered 14 years with chronic back and neck pains. I've had botox injections to relieve the neck pains and at times the headches being caused by it. I was also injected with cortzone to relieve pains but I only felt relief for 3 months. Thereafter, I was back to the same horrible pains of my back and neck. I was very unhappy with myself because I couldn't wear the clothes hanging in my closest. I felt I had to take action. I spoke with my OB-GYN doctor about how I felt and what I wanted to do about my situation. She took the time to speak to me and tell me about seeing a doctor that specialized in breast surgery. The botox and cortizone injections were only relieving the pains for 3 months. After the injections wore off I was back to the horrible pains all over again. It took me a couple of months to fine the doctor that would be performing the procedure that would change my life for the better. Now even my family have noticed the change in me. Im smiling more often. I have my life back and enjoyng every minute of it. Let me tell you little of the doctor that performed the surgery. His name is Dr, Adam Hamawy and I first met him on February 10, 2012. I was a bit nervous and I think he noticed. He was kind, understanding and took the time to explain what the procedure was all about. Before, I made my decision to go ahead and have it done I educated my husband and my family of what the procedure entitled. Length of time and the fact that I would be given general anesthesia. I'm so happy that Dr. Hamawy was there when I needed him. I had my procedure done on May 24, 2012. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Now I'm wearing all the clothes I stopped wearing because I felt I looked hidious. Now all I do is smile and I feel beauiful. If I would have known what I know now I would have never waited this long. But, I never had anyone really take the time to inform me of what I needed to know. I would recommend to any women that are in the same health situation I was in with so much pain do to the weight of my large breast to get a breast reduction. Plus make sure that you do your homework. Research is available on doctors that do these procedures. I thank god I found a doctor that educated, showed interest and concern about my mental and emotional status. Took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone out there. Thank you once again,Dr. Hamawy for your help, professionalism and understanding. Your service is of excalibur. May god bless and keep you in the best of health always.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I research via website from my healthcare provider. I wanted to see the 10 top plastic surgeons and viewed the edcational status. I was impressed with his medical background...He was a doctor in the army and has other very important information that people can view from the health care provider.

Thanks for your review, Judith! I'm glad you are so thrilled with your results. Is your pain completely gone now?