Great Doctor - Wyomissing, PA

Lost at that time 110 pounds and was getting...

Lost at that time 110 pounds and was getting married, wanted to have that sagging skin off before the wedding which was 6 months away, glad I did it, it was the best thing I did for myself! Looking forward to Dr. Schlechter helping fix what I did to myself with years of obesity! Hopeful to have TT and BL soon!

Not sure why it said not worth it?? I changed it, it was totally worth it, I am so happy with my arms, and I love working them out to build muscle
I have been following your TT review - I was part of the Dec group. I came out and read your Arm Lift review - it is labeled with a Not Worth it - based on all your comments that surprised me. Would you do it again?
Wow!! your results are dramatic, you look really great! Congratulations on your wedding, and being able to wear that sleeveless dress:-)
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Schlechter and staff, all take the time to see you, keep you informed and make you feel confident to move ahead! This was a hard decision for me to make, and I am so glad it did, it showed me how something can change your life and make you feel so much better about yourself. They healed in time for me to have a lovely wedding.