Great Doctor - Wyomissing, PA

Lost at that time 110 pounds and was getting...

Lost at that time 110 pounds and was getting married, wanted to have that sagging skin off before the wedding which was 6 months away, glad I did it, it was the best thing I did for myself! Looking forward to Dr. Schlechter helping fix what I did to myself with years of obesity! Hopeful to have TT and BL soon!

Reading Plastic Surgeon

Love Dr. Schlechter and staff, all take the time to see you, keep you informed and make you feel confident to move ahead! This was a hard decision for me to make, and I am so glad it did, it showed me how something can change your life and make you feel so much better about yourself. They healed in time for me to have a lovely wedding.

Not sure why it said not worth it?? I changed it, it was totally worth it, I am so happy with my arms, and I love working them out to build muscle
I have been following your TT review - I was part of the Dec group. I came out and read your Arm Lift review - it is labeled with a Not Worth it - based on all your comments that surprised me. Would you do it again?
Wow!! your results are dramatic, you look really great! Congratulations on your wedding, and being able to wear that sleeveless dress:-)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can you tell me a little more about armlifts using Ageless beauty 7? I can't fond anything on their website. Thanks!
Awesome results Bejewelme, your arms look beautiful. What did you wear on your arms after surgery, and for how long? How do your scars look now? I am having this surgery in 3 months and looking at your results makes me excited for my own results.....Also may I ask why you have rated this surgery 'not worth it' ?
YOU look So Beautiful! GREAT JOB!
Beautiful arms! Congrats on the wedding!!
Thank you hun, I really worked out after surgery I lost 40 more pounds and really started lifting, I felt so guilty spending that $ on me that I wanted to make them look good after he did all the cutting!!!
wow your arms and shoulders look so defined now and your scar is faded really light. YOu were beautiful on your wedding day :)

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and congratulations on your surgery and weight loss. That's an amazing achievement. How did you manage to lose so much weight?

Kirsty

I followed Atkins, a low carb diet, and started to exercise last year, I was obese my whole life, and I guess I finally got it in my head that I needed a whole lifestyle change, I was reluctant to get married because I knew I needed to fix me first! It has been a long journey!!! I am now left with a mess, but I am glad there are surgeons to pick up the pieces!