I LOVE DYSPORT BEEN USING IT FOR 1 YEAR, Forehead Lines & Deep Lines Btwn. Eyes Are Gone. - Wynnewood, PA

I have got 4 treatments in the past 12 months. I...

I have got 4 treatments in the past 12 months. I started off with 80 units I had 2 fairly deep creases in between my eyes when I scrunched which I did often and 3 distinctive lines across my forehead when I made facial expressions. I am 34 years old. My 2nd and 3rd treatment's I had my Dr. use 100 units of Dysport, using a bit more in between my brows makes it possible for me to get it done every 4 months as opposed to every 3 months. Last time I got 130 units I had my doctor do 20 units per eye (we started with 5 units per eye) to prevent crows feet I def. see a difference. The cost was $520.00 for 13 units. I do my next treatment when I start to feel the dysport starting to fade and it takes effect b/f I leave the office. Expect to spent $1600-$2000 per year. I tried Botox but did not like it, it felt heavy and did not work well for me only lasted 6 weeks.

Update changed the units placement this time.

I went a month early this time just because I was starting to see movement in between my eyes which I do not want to see. I still had Dysport left from last time that was still active som y doctor recommended a different approach. Instead of 60 units in between my eyes he did 50 units there, instead of 50 units in my forehead he did 40 units there & instead of 20 units at my eyes he did 40 units. He injected more going toward the under eye area as opposed to just staying to the side of the eye where ppl get crows feet. I definitely see a big difference in the lines there they are nearly gone. Prevention instead of fixing aging is my philosophy.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bloom is the best !

Wow we only pay 3.95 per unit in Australia
$4 a unit is the cost here in the states on average. I did made a typo error, I meant ot put it cost $520 for 130 units not 13 units.
Nice!   Glad to hear you love the results.