I had an okay nose - Worse Than Before - Utah, UT

I had an okay nose. It was kind of round at the...

I had an okay nose. It was kind of round at the tip and I never liked it. Well 2 bad for me because my nose looks completley unnatural now. I can't even see my friends and family because I am so embarassed. I never thought I would be so unhappy with the result. Not one person has told me my nose looks better.

It is too turned up and the tip feels like a tent with a pole in it. I am sure that I made a mistake but my doctor said it looks good. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I am so mad about this. I have to figure out a way now to fix it and I don't know if I will be able to get a decent result that I can live with.  It is mostly the tip that bothers me and I am worried that my doctor will not want to fix it because he doesn't see a problem.

I am stuck waiting and all I want to do is go back to work and by now I should have been able too. I don't know if the tip is going to soften up either. I have tried being patient but my expectations are not being met at this point

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

he messed up my nose sooooooo bad. he gave me a pig nose I swear to god!!!! He kept my money and I had to see another Dr. to get it fixed using rob cartiledge. I swear dr. morales has no sense of beauty and because of the work he did on my nose i ended up paying over $20,000.00 just to get it fixed.