amazing, happy, perfect - Worcester, MA

I had a rhinoplast at Dr.Fechners office in...

I had a rhinoplast at Dr.Fechners office in Worcester, and from the moment I walked into the office for my consultation I knew this was who I wanted to perform my surgery. I had always been concerned with the size and large bump in the middle of my nose, and also had many sinus and breathing problems due to a deviated septum. Dr.Fechner was able to fix all of these issues without making my new nose look unnatural which was my biggest fear. Dr.Fechner and his staff gave me the nose I always wanted and I could not be happier!

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

I could not give Dr. Fechner and his staff anything but excelent reviews, every aspect of my pre-op, surgery, and post op were perfect!

Just wondering if you could share some pictures? I had a consult with Dr. Fechner recently and felt confident that he would do a good job, but every good "before and after" I can see will help me to feel at ease that I'm making the right choice! Thanks so much.
I will be seeing Dr. Fechner as well. Was there an anesthesiologist present for your surgery? Do you know if you had twilight sedation or general anesthesia? I want to make sure that the route that I'm going is the norm for his practice.
I had a closed rhinoplasty.

Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf. Did you have open or closed rhinoplasty?

Happy for you!