So Happy! - Worcester, MA

I'm a 53 year old that underwent a neck lift, mini...

I'm a 53 year old that underwent a neck lift, mini lower lift, eye lid, and fat transfer from my thighs to my marionette lines. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my whole experience. Dr. Fechner has the eye of an artist. I admit the first 2 weeks I was a little nervous because the swelling definitely distorts your face but by the third week you can see his vision. I never had any pain and only ended up taking Ativan at night to sleep. Sleeping propped up was my biggest challenge along with having patience with the swelling. My results are gorgeous and I couldnt be happier!
Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

You look great. I am having a lowerface & neck lift with brow lift March 7th After reading your post I feel so much better TY
You look fantastic!
You look great! We are the same age and had the same work done. Enjoy your new looks and check out you tube about eye makeup looks. All the best, Barbara
Oh wait!! My hubby saw your pics and said 'Wow' what a difference!!! ;-)
You look very nice!! :)
You look tons younger and really refreshed! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Were there any particularly rough patches during your recovery (other than sleeping)?