The New Me! - Worcester, MA

I am a 27 y.o. mother of two. I breast fed them...

I am a 27 y.o. mother of two. I breast fed them both for about 6 months and the end product of my breasts were less than desirable. My husband said he liked my breasts and it didn't matter if I had the surgery or not. He just wanted me to be happy with myself. I did extensive research and came across Dr. Ekstrom. She was very personable, honest and made me feel comfortable from the start. I have some medical background so I had questions about complications mostly. I was more than confident with Dr. Ekstrom and made the appointment for the surgery the next week! I am now 7 wks post op and I LOVE my new breasts! I wanted them to be natural and the size they were when I was breast feeding. I got what I asked for! I couldn't be more happy with them!
Thank you Dr. Ekstrom!!
- ecstatic patient :)

Congratulations! You look great! How were the first few days of your recovery? Any advice for other women? Glad to hear you're happy with your results and your PS. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you BethH! My first few days of recovery went pretty good. The day of surgery I was all messed up from the anesthesia and slept most of the day. My pain level throughout my recovery never went past a 5/10. It was really hard for me to just sit and do nothing for 2 wks though haha. I have a 2 year old so it was hard not to pick her up. My advice to other women would be to do your research and find a surgeon who's on the same page as you, has the same expectations as you, is honest and makes the time to make sure you understand the pros and cons. I honestly would if done this earlier if I knew how happy I would if been with my results!

I agree it's very hard to sit still and rest especially with a 2 year old running around. They make a mess wherever they go! Have you been able to pick her up a bit yet? Thank you for the great advice on searching for a good surgeon.

Worcester Plastic Surgeon

I was more than pleased with Dr. Ekstrom. Her knowledge and experience defiantly shines through! There is no mistaking how she genuinely wants you to be happy with your end result.