The New Me! - Worcester, MA

I am a 27 y.o. mother of two. I breast fed them...

I am a 27 y.o. mother of two. I breast fed them both for about 6 months and the end product of my breasts were less than desirable. My husband said he liked my breasts and it didn't matter if I had the surgery or not. He just wanted me to be happy with myself. I did extensive research and came across Dr. Ekstrom. She was very personable, honest and made me feel comfortable from the start. I have some medical background so I had questions about complications mostly. I was more than confident with Dr. Ekstrom and made the appointment for the surgery the next week! I am now 7 wks post op and I LOVE my new breasts! I wanted them to be natural and the size they were when I was breast feeding. I got what I asked for! I couldn't be more happy with them!
Thank you Dr. Ekstrom!!
- ecstatic patient :)
Worcester Plastic Surgeon

I was more than pleased with Dr. Ekstrom. Her knowledge and experience defiantly shines through! There is no mistaking how she genuinely wants you to be happy with your end result.

Congratulations! You look great! How were the first few days of your recovery? Any advice for other women? Glad to hear you're happy with your results and your PS. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Thank you BethH! My first few days of recovery went pretty good. The day of surgery I was all messed up from the anesthesia and slept most of the day. My pain level throughout my recovery never went past a 5/10. It was really hard for me to just sit and do nothing for 2 wks though haha. I have a 2 year old so it was hard not to pick her up. My advice to other women would be to do your research and find a surgeon who's on the same page as you, has the same expectations as you, is honest and makes the time to make sure you understand the pros and cons. I honestly would if done this earlier if I knew how happy I would if been with my results!

I agree it's very hard to sit still and rest especially with a 2 year old running around. They make a mess wherever they go! Have you been able to pick her up a bit yet? Thank you for the great advice on searching for a good surgeon.

I do still have swelling, though not nearly as much as at first.
@Dc1217 I am 5'7" 160 lbs. I was a 34/36 B/ C before and now I am a 36 DD/DDD at Victoria's Secret. Have you had your consult already? What size implant were you thinking?
I had my initial consultation. I'm a mother of three and same size you were pre-op... Pre baby body I was a full D so the doc says I actually have room for a pretty large implant. I don't want to go too big; I was thinking a more natural look so I'm leaning towards a full c-d
Nice, I wasn't gearing towards a specific size to tell you the truth. I wanted them to fit my body and look natural. So I tried on the implants under my shirt. That's how I made my decision. I wouldn't go big just because it can fit though. Choose the size that's right for you. Bring your husband with you to the appointment if he's not partial to the situation. That's how I ultimately chose. I brought my husband with me and he was a good judge on what looked right on me after I made my decision I lastly asked the surgeon. And she said I made a good decision. Go on your gut feeling I guess..
Nice! Thanks for the advice.
@ jenfrogrn I got 550cc mentor silicone under the muscle. It took about 4 weeks for them to begin to fluff and they are still changing slightly I have noticed as the weeks go by.
OK! I will try to be patient... even though it's difficult.... :-)
Nlonergan you look great. Can I ask your height an weight and what size you went with? I'm 4'11 and 120. I don't want to look heavier
             enjoy them! very nice results!
Thank you! Your look great also!
             thanx
You look terrific! What size/type of implants did you get? I was going for a fairly natural look, too. I think I achieved it, but I have only had them for 9 days. They still need to drop and fluff. How long did it take yours to? I got 400cc Mentor silicone gel mod plus unders. I am already very pleased, but I hope they look as nice and natural as your's when they settle in. :-)
Thank you! Do you still have swelling?