AWESOME Dentist and Staff! - The Woodlands, TX

I went to get my teeth whitened, because my smile...

I went to get my teeth whitened, because my smile means a lot to me! I had the Zoom Whitening done by another Houston Dentist in 1995 & the outcome was very disappointing, plus more expensive. I have never trusted another dentist, until I found Dr. Scott Young...I can't say enough good things about this AWESOME Dentist!

My experience of Zoom whitening with Dr. Scott Young's office, in The Woodlands, TX was amazing. The procedure was very relaxing. I had headphone music to listen to during the procedure. I knew I was in good hands and the outcome when I left was so rewarding. I left Dr. Scott Young's office with such beautiful white teeth and the results after my procedure in 2009 to date (2011) is still beautifully white. I am still always getting compliments on my white teeth. The procedure was a breeze and I would trust and recommend Dr. Scott Young & his wonderful dental assistants for any procedure done! Once you start going to this amazing Dentist...you will NEVER want to go anywhere else! Trust me...I have been to several dentist before I started going to Dr. Scott Young in 2004 and was always dreading and unhappy with prior dentist. No other dentist treats & performs the work like Dr. Scott Young. I would be happy to talk to anyone about how much I enjoy my Dentist appointments now. Deborah From The Woodlands, TX. (I give his office a Star A+ on all his dental procedures and TRUST his work completely!)

Dr Scott Young has good reputation in town. I have heard a lot about him. i am also planning for my dental visit. This time i am going to Dr Scott

It is wonderful you have found a dentist that you feel so good going to!

I have to mention, his assistants must have done a great job of making sure your tissue was completely covered & protected for the Zoom treatment. Other community members have mentioned getting burns & blisters as a result of Zoom, so hats off to them for making sure you were completely covered!

Also, thank you for noting that you had this done in 2009, and that you are still pleased with the results now. It is always good to know how things hold up over time. :)

Dr. Scott Young also has done several root canals & crowns on my husband, which has also been so remarkably relaxing for him. Dr Scott Young has even returned weekend calls, when my husband had such a toothache, before his procedures. Dr Scott Young and ALL his staff really care and you won't find a better dentist anywhere in Texas!
Houston Cosmetic Dentist

I use to dread going to the dentist until I started going to Dr. Young. I have NEVER experience the excellent treatments I get from Dr. Young and his dental assistants and the entire staff. When I walk in the office for my cleanings or other dental work, I feel so welcomed and relaxed. Dr. Young and his office not only treat you like a patient...they treat you with such a pleasant visit, you not only walk in with a smile...you walk out of Dr. Young's office looking forward to your next visit. I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Young and his work is so gentle and professionally done. Thanks Dr. Young and all of your staff for making each appointment so enjoyable. My husband always looks forward to his visits also! Debbie & J. Michael of The Woodlands