Worse Than when I Started- Email for Pics - Woodbury, NY

I've had cellulite since I was adolescent, no...

I've had cellulite since I was adolescent, no matter what weight I was. I went for a consultation to a place that I had been warned against for several different procedures. The girls there were so anxious to book me for this procedure, it was scheduled for less than a week after my consult. Nevermind not having time to stop my vitamins, that was not that important. I had a friend coming to stay with me that night and was told he wouldn't know a thing, I could take my spanx off at night after a few days. I was told going to Florida 11 days after the procedure would be no problem! I was told I could have sex after 2 weeks. It has been one month. The gigantic bruises have faded (they were dark as anything in Florida) but I now have grayish discoloration under the skin. The cellulite improvement is said to take up to 6 months but no one has reported cellulite that got worse after treatment. Well, mine looks like I have indents in my skin so deep, like tire treads. Running my hand down my leg NEVER felt this gross. The incision marks are still bright red...and each time I've come for a follow up I am treated like a barn animal....a waiting room so full, no one is being paid attention to. This surgeon apparently has dollar signs in his eyes and doesn't care about giving a good service. It would be worth it if the results weren't this awful! I honestly don't think he has done many of these...I have some very honest friends who have expressed surprise and outrage at my results so far.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He's terrible, his office is a nightmare. Comes in the room after you have waited 2 hours, winks and says " looking better!" And leaves. Does not acknowledge my complaints.

I am sorry this happen to you, God will bless you with the right Dr. to fix this keep looking and praying. Do you mind if I see your photos
I am so sorry this happened to you. God Bless you on finding the right Dr who can fix this. Praying for you. Do you mind if I see your photos I am too thinking about having it done too
I mentioned him in one of my prior comments. He's not a PS he's a butcher. His waiting room is so full because of all the f*#@ ups he's done. His bedside manner is HORRENDOUS to boot. Good luck to you and I hope that your legs smooth out over time, it's still too early to tell.
Ugh I been getting his emails for a year already and I was just going to make an appt until I saw this! Im not super scared. Im looking for lipo and cellulaze for my legs. Can u PM your pics?
So sorry you had such a bad experience. I went to him once for a consult and I left running and never turned back. It was just like you said, crowded waiting room...as if he was giving something away for free. And he sucks too. All the work I've seen that he's done is absolutely terrible. He is an AWEFUL plastic surgeon. He probably thinks he's good too. Ugh, he's just terrible. Nothing but hack jobs. I'm sorry you didn't see that about him before you went. Can you send me your photos, I've been researching cellulase and looking to do it too. I had a lipo botch job (2X), myself and I was told cellulase would help with the lumpiness. What a nightmare. We pay $$$$$ to look better, they take our money and make us look worse. Then they act like it's our fault.
Well, what a shame for you. It is such an expensive procedure as well. I am going for a consultation for this very soon so would like to view your before and after photos if you don't mind. I've got a small grey mark from lipo and I don't want any more!! Thanks for posting.
Eva, feel free to send me your email
Can I see the photos as well? I'm booked for a consultation for this. Please, please I don't want my cellulite to get worst than it is. Thank you kindly. What's you email address?
Hi. How are you doing? Could you private message me your photos? Thanks.