Worse Than when I Started- Email for Pics - Woodbury, NY

I've had cellulite since I was adolescent, no...

I've had cellulite since I was adolescent, no matter what weight I was. I went for a consultation to a place that I had been warned against for several different procedures. The girls there were so anxious to book me for this procedure, it was scheduled for less than a week after my consult. Nevermind not having time to stop my vitamins, that was not that important. I had a friend coming to stay with me that night and was told he wouldn't know a thing, I could take my spanx off at night after a few days. I was told going to Florida 11 days after the procedure would be no problem! I was told I could have sex after 2 weeks. It has been one month. The gigantic bruises have faded (they were dark as anything in Florida) but I now have grayish discoloration under the skin. The cellulite improvement is said to take up to 6 months but no one has reported cellulite that got worse after treatment. Well, mine looks like I have indents in my skin so deep, like tire treads. Running my hand down my leg NEVER felt this gross. The incision marks are still bright red...and each time I've come for a follow up I am treated like a barn animal....a waiting room so full, no one is being paid attention to. This surgeon apparently has dollar signs in his eyes and doesn't care about giving a good service. It would be worth it if the results weren't this awful! I honestly don't think he has done many of these...I have some very honest friends who have expressed surprise and outrage at my results so far.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He's terrible, his office is a nightmare. Comes in the room after you have waited 2 hours, winks and says " looking better!" And leaves. Does not acknowledge my complaints.