Mesotherapy Gone Wrong - Wisconsin

Had this procedure done in November and by March I...

Had this procedure done in November and by March I am having dizziness to the point of falling over. I am having huge issues with the loose of strenght in my legs and my arms. I had some complete blood panels done, and have found I have very high elevated levels of B-6 vitamins in my blood. I have since woke up with migranes so bad it is hard to kieep my eyes open. I am a complete mess, and I will be looking into more on this procedure, because I do believe it totally has something to do with all my new issues of a very tingly and sore body. The neuroligist seems to think I have developed neuropathy a (nerve disease) from this Meso solution that was injected into my love handles to make them smaller. What a problem I have now! Spent a considerable amount of money, still have the love handles, and I am suffering from nerve damage.

Hotchandani Laser and cosmetic

I would say it is definatly not worth it zero rating

Hi,
it takes time to see the effect. the result is not tremendous, but u will see there is a difference. if meso was not done properly, u might be able to see uneven surface on your body. that's the problme with meso.

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. Out of curiosity, did the clinician who performed this on you say anything about FDA approval for this procedure?

I found this Q&A pretty interesting, and you might too:

Is Mesotherapy FDA Approved?