Life Atter a Basal Cell on my Face! - Middleton, WI

A year ago I was diagnosed with a basal cell on my...

A year ago I was diagnosed with a basal cell on my face, had Mohs surgery and then the Rhombic flap to close. Being a very vain women, I wasn't sure if I would ever be satisfied with the outcome. My plastic surgeon recommended CO2 laser surgery to improve the texture of the flap and help the scar blend in.

I have had three treatments and am very pleased! With make-up the scar is barely noticeable and the texture of the flap is much better. The benefits of CO2 laser surgery do not come to fruition until 6 months; I had my first procedure end of November and my last mid March. I already see a big difference.

Hi pigtails,

Yay, I'm glad you were satisfied with the final outcome of the procedure, especially when you thought you were not going to be. Did you have any pain or downtime from the procedure? How long was healing time? We would love to see pictures if you have them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. M is professional, knowledgeable, and respectful. I am a very strong individual, but this year I have also experienced great vulnerability. Dr. M has been appropriately responsive to both. I must have had a million questions, to which, he answered all of them. I couldn't ask for anything more in a surgeon!