Tomorrow is the Big Day I Will Have a TT with MR and Lipo to the Hips and Flanks - Winston Salem, NC

I am excited and scared but I am so ready to get...

I am excited and scared but I am so ready to get rid of this hang over, I have had 1 c section and 12 years ago I had 2 feet of my colon removed and that is where the ugly scare came from. I have always been albe to hide the hang over in my clothes so most people have no idea that i have this. I have to be their at 8am in the morning, I can't believe it tomorrow I will be going to the flat side.

It has been great so far. Didn't get sick at all....

It has been great so far. Didn't get sick at all. I got in the car by myself after surgery and have been sitting in bed all afternoon knitting I had my husband stop on the way home from surgery to get me a Starbucks and a lemon filled Krispy kream doughnut , I know I know I shouldnt of got a fattening doughnut after I just got all this fat sucked out of me. But I had a craving for one so so bad....I hadn't had one in 6 months or more... Anyways I have been a sleep at all since I woke up from surgery that was 1:30 pm today so maybe I will sleep all night. He injected some kind of numbing medicine into each muscle pattern and each incision as well as lipo areas. That way he said the time released med will last up to 72 hours after surgery. So he said I may not even need to take the oral medicines at all maybe only Tylenol. I am very pleased so far, I am just hoping this is all true because I hate how pain meds make you feel.

I am trying to add more pictures post op but I...

I am trying to add more pictures post op but I can't figure how to do.

Feeling good today just laying around knitting in...

Feeling good today just laying around knitting in the hospital bed that I rented. I am so glad I got one because my bed is so high there would be no way to get in it. It was only 85.00 a month to rent it. I am sure I will only need it 1 to 2 weeks, then i can get it out of my sunroom and get my house back in order. i also like sitting in the lazboy recliner but there seems to be only one thing on tv in that room FOOTBALL...I like football but not 24/7. I am so glad I had this done, I have a 17 year old senior and I also a 27 year old both boys. They are so amazed at what I look like .

I got my drains out today!!

I got my drains out today!!

Since my last post several things have happened. ...

Since my last post several things have happened. I developed a large serous and was having to go in 2 to 3 days a week to get it drained. My ps was draining any where from 200cc to 400cc each time. Well then I developed a small opening on 12/30/2012 and the serous started leaking out on its own, then the next day 12/31/2012 I went to see my ps and he inserted a pen rose drain into the opening. That was the best thing that could of ever happened becaused it was able to drain and I would just wear Kotex on my stomach to catch it. It was kinda of nasty and messy but I was so glad it was coming out. Anyway last night the stitch that was holding in the pen rose drain must of came loose and the drain went up inside of my stomach. I freaked out and started crying and my husband was so cool and calm he was telling me to calm down and he said the doctor will be able to get it out, I said no we are going to do it now. So I started pressing down on my stomach and all of the sudden we could see a little bit bit of the rubber and my husband pulled it all out it was at least 12 inches of rubber tube. I feel that I can finally start healing since the serous has finally been drained for good or at least it is only dripping now. I am still very swollen but I have read that this can happen for several months. I know I will eventually get to the point where I can say this is the best thing that I have done but I am not quite their yet. I am a diabetic so this could be making my healing a little slower.
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Everyone I know has always used him and he is known as the best in town. He has been super I could not have asked for a better physician. Dr. Tucker is not only very good looking which does hurt at all , but he is so kind and he listens to you. I have been very impressed with him and I would go back to him if and when I need more ps done.

Lady - you are a trooper! Hang in there girl! You look awesome!
Oh dear, you are brave with that drain! I am sure things will continue to improve, keep us posted, your early pictures look great!
You look awesome. What a transformation from beginning to end. I hope everything gets better and better!
Spectacular!! That smile says it all :). So happy for you!
You look fab., Well done. Was it as bad/Scary/painful as you thought it might be ? Take care. Suzi
Looking good! Happy healing!
You look great!! Hope you have a fast recovery:)))
woot woot you look great! :) I hope mine goes as well as your's Congrats girl.
Looks great!
looking good fab results xx
Hello Lady I live in Winston too! Results look fantastic! Aren't you happy you did it!!!
Hello neighbor, I am so glad I did it.. We are lucky to have such a wonderful plastic surgeon near us. My experience was wonderful and Dr. Tucker has a exceptional bedside manner he really makes you feel at ease. I made the best decision ever by going with him.
You look great!! And standing so straight already. Congrats! I had a BR with the TT. So happy I did. The BR is easier healing from my experience. It will be a breeze for you after this :). Take it easy.
So the BR is easier than the TT. I love hearing that. I am so tired of these heavy breast. I wear a 38DD and it makes indention in my shoulders from the bra straps and I always wear a minimizer bra. I can't wait until the day I can get it done. I should of done both at the same time like you did but I didn't know what to expect, if I knew that I would have done as good as I have I would of definitely had it done together.
My minimizer and shoulder dent days are over!! I don't even have to wear a bra to sleep. The freedom is amazing. I have a permanent dent in my clavical bone frim the weight i carried fir di many years. My ps said he had never seen that before. It looks so much better now. You are going to feel great after the BR. And your tummy will look longer and leaner.
You look great. Good luck.
Thank you so much !! I am super excited
Congrats and happy healing!!! The first 3-4 days are the most difficult :)
Wow that is awesome that you are feeling that good! Keep us updated. I go in on January 2 for same - lipo and tt.
Good luck! Hope you are comfortable !