29, 3 Kids Finally Got my Tummy Tuck - Winnipeg, MB

Hi everybody, I'm 10 days post op and excited to...

Hi everybody, I'm 10 days post op and excited to finally being all healed up and show off my tummy. I had a few scares with lung blood clots etc but I hope it will all be worth it at the end. My stomach looks great so far. My family has been supportive and I can't wait to go back to work next Tuesday :)

Unsure feelings about swelling? :( 15 days post op

Hey ladies, sometimes I am happy with my results and sometimes I'm not sure about if it's still swelling or fat. Is that normal? I mean I'm sure I still have some swelling especially because I'm only 15 days post op but I'm afraid that it's gonna be fat :( I guess time will tell.

Forgotten belly button stitches :(

So apparently doc forgot to take stitches out :( going to see my doc tomorrow

Forgotten Belly button stitches

So apparently doc forgot to take stitches out :( going to see my doc tomorrow

Almost 2 months post op

Hello ladies, I'm almost 2 months port op and feeling pretty good. I can do anything now I could do before but feeling pretty swollen still! Fun fun!! Can't wait for my end results! Check out some of my new pics!
Manitoba Plastic Surgeon

Very happy with results. I was disappointed though that I couldn't get a hold of him when I really needed him after my fall. (The night of surgery) or even the next day.

Sutures are dissolvable but don't always go on their own. I had the same issue with one of my breasts.
How scary about the blood clots! I'm curious as to when they formed, were you home when it happened?
Yes.. Maybe 2 or 3 days post op I felt like I was short of breath and then the next morning I woke up with pain in my rip cage where I Couldn't breath or move for a while and made the doc appointment. I wasn't sure if I slept funny or if it's the clots.
Omg! Glad your ok!
Your just very swollen still. Still a long time before swell hell disappears. I can tell when it does, your going to look amazingly better than what you do now. I guess we have to be patient. I too wish this swell hell will go away :( I want to see my final results.
We'll let's hope for the best! Good luck :)
You looked good 5 days post op and I can tell u r really swollen...I am too so don't feel bad and 15 days post op! I think my ps lipo my buttocks bc they r lumpy and bruised. My lower abdomen is really puffy to me. I heard someone said that they are massaging their stomach which made a big difference...I don't know for sure. I'm looking for that post to confirm this info!
I do know that I was wearing a size 8 pre surgery and I'm in a solid 10 with hips that I didn't have and a flat stomach that feels swollen! Everyone says I look good...ESP people who are unaware of my surgery.
Looking good, keep taking care of yourself. (((hugs)))
Looking good!!! If you don't mind me asking, what caused the blood clots?
Maybe smoking and not quitting a month before like they expect you too. But not 100% sure. I did quit though and not planning on going back. They say though that these things can happen during surgery.. It could be blood or fat. I will be seeing a specialist who will tell me exactly what's going on.
Wow! I wish you well!
You look great!
Hi Finalina. this is Stevie. 48 yr. Old female in Texas. I'm So happy you've had such great results. I wish I had the same great results u have had but I haven't. TOO MANY problems!!! Good for you.. Be well and be happy :)
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I read about it. I hope you will feel better soon and can enjoy your tummy tuck. I had moments where I wasn't sure if I did the right choice and I'm only 12 days op and hope I can say I did at the end. Stay positive and good luck :)
Yea.you look great already Finalina. . I'm going on my 2nd week with the wound vac and probably 4 more. It is painful to an extent.. chsnging the foam is excruciating painful but I will get thru it and th en I'll look Fabulous :) thank u for ur support.. enjoy urs too..