Lip Enhancment That Took 2 Years to Correct - Wimbledon, UK

I wanted a tiny amount of filler in my top lip, I...

I wanted a tiny amount of filler in my top lip, I went to Helen St John at her Wimbledon clinic. I had had filler in my lip before, under taken by a plastic surgeon, I had always been happy with the result. Helen St John changed the shape of my mouth and not in a good way ! I had to endure a top lip that looked like a sausage for two years. I was very upset and it effected my confidence.
Dr Helen St John

Helen St John is very friendly but her skills with a needle are not so. She ticks all the boxes for professionalism but that doesn't make the cosmetic result right.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience and so pleased to hear you managed to get it sorted. I too have had a horrific experience with Dr. St John when I decided to have dermal fillers on my nasolabial folds two and a bit years ago. A large lump formed near the injection site which is not going away despite hyalase injections (it has marginally decreased in size). I have to trust that this lady used a hylauronic filler as she s claiming but can't be sure. Like you said it really does affect my confidence esp. When I smile as its visible :(
Sorry you had to deal with this for 2 years, I could see how that would impact your confidence, but sounds like you have resolved everything. Are you willing to share before and after pictures?