Love my Gap-less Smile and What Six Month Smiles Has Done for Me! =) - Wilmington, MA

Hi everyone, This will be my second attempt to...

Hi everyone,

This will be my second attempt to do a review on Six Month Smiles! I typed one up earlier and it was perfectly detailed but then my laptop decided to restart and update on it's own! Urghhhh.. Lol

But anyways, it all started off just me wanting veneers and it was pricey! $1000 per tooth and they would have to shave off some of my healthy teeth to place them on! I thought that was a great idea until I found out that I would need about 4-6 of them! Then I looked into bonding, which only lasts a few years and can get discolored: big no-go for me and then I looked into Invisalign; a bit pricey and one year for my gap to close up?! Then I stumbled across a video on youtube and read about the orth-bands; I ordered them but I lack the patience to put them on and they hurt my gums. So I finally came across a video on youtube; Six Month Smiles and knew that was what I wanted!

So after going into different consults with different doctors, I made up my mind to go with Dr Caselle in Wilmington, MA. He was honest and wasn't trying to convince me into other treatments and etc. And after working in the medical field for over 7 years, I know how it all works! The more treatments you get, the more you get done, the more money they will make although it's not necessary! I went in for a consult, when home to decide on what to do with my husband, went in for them to take the impressions of my teeth a week later; then 2 weeks after that, my braces were placed onto my teeth! My teeth are straight, I just had this gap that I hated so he quoted me 2400/ arch and free whitening after the treatment which is awesome!

The first month of having them on is just to program them to move, and once he adjusted them after the first month, mu gap closed within a week and half! I went in for my 2 month adjustment and had noticed one front tooth was higher than the other so he adjusted that also and 2 weeks later, they were perfect and my braces were taken off! Once they were off, I was given a retainer since I couldn't get the bonded ones since I had no room in the back of my teeth which was fine. I wore it 24/7 for 3-5 months unless I am eating or if I was going on. The thing is, you have, have to wear them or your teeth will slowly shift.

This review isn't as detailed as my last one but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! I will post before and after pics along with this review! =) Six Month Smiles has seriously changed my life! I can smile and laugh in confidence now! Lol

Quick pic..

Dr Paul Caselle

He's the best and so is his staff; knowledgeable and super friendly!