9 Days Until my Dreams Finally Come True - Wilmington, DE

Im a 27 year old mother of two. I had my first son...

Im a 27 year old mother of two. I had my first son at 20 and my second son at 24. during my first pregnancy I went from 118 to 208. A year later I was back down to 120. Three years later I was pregnant with my second son and I gained about 70lbs. I am now about 135 and hate the extra skin on my belly.

Before I had my children I never wore bikinis or anything that showed my belly but now that is all i dream of. I am so ashame of my stomach that always have a shirt on with i am with my husband. He say he doesnt care, but i want to do this for myself. we have decided not to have any more children.

My surgery date is July 22, 2011. I am so nervous. I had a c-section before but i really dont know what to expect. The doctor charged me 3500 and i have to pay 1400 to the hospital.

2 days to go!! I cant wait alittle nervous but...

2 days to go!! I cant wait alittle nervous but more excited than anything.

I had my surgery on friday morning i was very...

I had my surgery on friday morning i was very nervous. The staff at the hospital made me feel very comfortable. The first day after the surgery was the worst. The pain wasnt that bad but i had nausea reaally bad. they gave me medications, but it kept coming back. i was actually able to get up and walk back and forth to the bathroom by myself. i seen my stomach and loved it. the second day i was released from the hospital. when i got home i just relaxed. i still walked a little. no nauesa though..

Had my first doc appt yesterday everything looks...

had my first doc appt yesterday everything looks great, and i had my stiches removed from my belly button and it looks awesome!! Made an appointment for next thursday to get my drains removed really looking forward.. I had a really bad problem with my bowel movements on yesterday. I went to my doctor and she gave me Senokot and told me to eat plenty of fruit execpt bananas for now cause they cause constipaton. she also gave me some cream like preparation H because i was straining so hard.. and told me to drink plenty of water. It worked very well!!!

My drain tubes were removed today, and i bought my...

My drain tubes were removed today, and i bought my first two peice bathing suit for the first time ever!!! I couldnt be happier!! I know that I am going to sleep so well tonight!! i also bought some bio oil and mederma scar gel!! going to start light weightlifting tomorrow just to tone up my new bodt. not anything to heavy the doctor advised me to still take it east for a while!!
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr Saunders and his staff were very nice and caring. I couldnt asked for a better doctor and staff. I felt very comfortable and they made sure all of my questions and needs were taken care of.

your stomach looks great!! i plan on using the same Dr you used... I never heard of a TT being so cheap!! i went to a Dr in Princeton NJ and he wanted to charge me $15000 just for a TT
my scar is healing pretty nicely. i use bio oil for my remaining stretch marks and i use mederma scar gel for my scar. its starting to fade.
Looking awesome Fox. Don't rush into lifting anything....... please read my last couple of posts regarding recovery and binders. Wishing you a very happy, healthy recovery.
Your tummy looks beautiful.....Congrats!
Its uncomfortable...my left hurt a bit more than the right, just felt tugging and a bit of a burn but didn't think it was really bad.
Is it painful when the drains are taking out
The swelling is not bad at all... I get my drains out on thursday i cannt wait. These things are a pain in the ash. my stomach is still really hard for now.
Hey, your looking fab! I can't notice any stretch marks, did your PS manage to get rid of them all? How is swelling? Your tum looked quite similar to mine beforehand.
There are a few stretch marks on my tummy, but as u can see barely noticable.
Looks great! I have a consult with Dr. Saunders coming up.
Angiegirl, He is a great docotor you are in good hands. I hope that everything goes great.
Thanks. I hope the price is not too steep with tummy tuck and implanta
Thanks. I meant to say tummy tuck and breast implants.
I had a 5% cash discount for my doctors fee. You will still have to pay the hospital around 1400. 1250 plus 150 overnight fee..You pay that directly to the hospital. They called me a week prior of my surgery. I was preregistered through the phone, and your payment is due 3 pays prior to your surgery. I dont think i couldnt have gotten through the first night if i didnt stay at the hospital.. The nurses were really helpful.
Thanks. That's good to hear. I'm paying in cash also.

Your tummy is beautiful!

Thank u very much!!! I love my tummy!

You should be very proud:)  Your doctor did a fabulous job.

Thank you for updating us!  Glad to hear you are home and resting.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.

Each day will be easier and easier.

Congrats on your new tummy. I'm nearly 2 weeks post op and doing good. I think the first week is the hardest physically but then after that it starts to get better. You might have ups and downs physically and emotionally but just remember your not alone and it gets better day by day. Happy healing =)
Thanks, Im starting on my second week today. On thursday I get my drains taken out I cant wait. I have had a couple of ups and downs. Im usually a very out going person, that dont like stay in the house very much.. For the last two weeks that is all i have done. I have gone a couple of places, but not trying to over do it. Im buying my first bikini ever on thursday I am so excited!!!
Good luck...He is a great surgeon and i know you will be happy with you results.
Good Luck with your surgery. I am 5 days post op and everything went well... I won't lie and say it isn't sore but it certainly is not unbearable and for me felt like I had done 1000 sit ups :) stiff and stretched but I have no regrets. Keep your chin up and keep focussed on the goal :)