9 Days Until my Dreams Finally Come True - Wilmington, DE

Im a 27 year old mother of two. I had my first son...

Im a 27 year old mother of two. I had my first son at 20 and my second son at 24. during my first pregnancy I went from 118 to 208. A year later I was back down to 120. Three years later I was pregnant with my second son and I gained about 70lbs. I am now about 135 and hate the extra skin on my belly.

Before I had my children I never wore bikinis or anything that showed my belly but now that is all i dream of. I am so ashame of my stomach that always have a shirt on with i am with my husband. He say he doesnt care, but i want to do this for myself. we have decided not to have any more children.

My surgery date is July 22, 2011. I am so nervous. I had a c-section before but i really dont know what to expect. The doctor charged me 3500 and i have to pay 1400 to the hospital.

Good luck...He is a great surgeon and i know you will be happy with you results.
Good Luck with your surgery. I am 5 days post op and everything went well... I won't lie and say it isn't sore but it certainly is not unbearable and for me felt like I had done 1000 sit ups :) stiff and stretched but I have no regrets. Keep your chin up and keep focussed on the goal :)

2 days to go!! I cant wait alittle nervous but...

2 days to go!! I cant wait alittle nervous but more excited than anything.

Congrats on your new tummy. I'm nearly 2 weeks post op and doing good. I think the first week is the hardest physically but then after that it starts to get better. You might have ups and downs physically and emotionally but just remember your not alone and it gets better day by day. Happy healing =)

I had my surgery on friday morning i was very...

I had my surgery on friday morning i was very nervous. The staff at the hospital made me feel very comfortable. The first day after the surgery was the worst. The pain wasnt that bad but i had nausea reaally bad. they gave me medications, but it kept coming back. i was actually able to get up and walk back and forth to the bathroom by myself. i seen my stomach and loved it. the second day i was released from the hospital. when i got home i just relaxed. i still walked a little. no nauesa though..

Thank you for updating us!  Glad to hear you are home and resting.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.

Each day will be easier and easier.

Had my first doc appt yesterday everything looks...

had my first doc appt yesterday everything looks great, and i had my stiches removed from my belly button and it looks awesome!! Made an appointment for next thursday to get my drains removed really looking forward.. I had a really bad problem with my bowel movements on yesterday. I went to my doctor and she gave me Senokot and told me to eat plenty of fruit execpt bananas for now cause they cause constipaton. she also gave me some cream like preparation H because i was straining so hard.. and told me to drink plenty of water. It worked very well!!!

Your tummy looks beautiful.....Congrats!
Its uncomfortable...my left hurt a bit more than the right, just felt tugging and a bit of a burn but didn't think it was really bad.

My drain tubes were removed today, and i bought my...

My drain tubes were removed today, and i bought my first two peice bathing suit for the first time ever!!! I couldnt be happier!! I know that I am going to sleep so well tonight!! i also bought some bio oil and mederma scar gel!! going to start light weightlifting tomorrow just to tone up my new bodt. not anything to heavy the doctor advised me to still take it east for a while!!

your stomach looks great!! i plan on using the same Dr you used... I never heard of a TT being so cheap!! i went to a Dr in Princeton NJ and he wanted to charge me $15000 just for a TT
my scar is healing pretty nicely. i use bio oil for my remaining stretch marks and i use mederma scar gel for my scar. its starting to fade.
Looking awesome Fox. Don't rush into lifting anything....... please read my last couple of posts regarding recovery and binders. Wishing you a very happy, healthy recovery.
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Dr Saunders and his staff were very nice and caring. I couldnt asked for a better doctor and staff. I felt very comfortable and they made sure all of my questions and needs were taken care of.