Finally I Can Wear a Two Piece with Confidence - Williamstown, NJ

I am currently scheduled for a tummy tuck in 2...

I am currently scheduled for a tummy tuck in 2 days well 12/23/10 to be exact. I am 30 years old with 3 kids. I had my first child, my son when I was 17. My body bounced back and I was 90lbs after having him. I was ok with this but I had stretch marks on the sides of my stomach. When I had my daughter at 20 I gained more than I wanted and could not get the weight off. I reached 175 almost 2 years after having her. I did get stretch marks on the middle of my stomach for this pregnancy as well. When I was getting married 5 years ago I wanted to lose weight but I only lost 10lbs. I was a size 14 when I got married from a size 16. 3 years ago I had my last child and I had to get a c-section as the cord was wrapped around his neck.

The scar I recieved from this pregnancy was rather high and by this time my stomach began to hang over wear the incision was. I finally decided to lose more weight and went to the gym with my husband. I even signed up for a personal trainer. I am now down to 145 at 5'2. I lost more inches than weight but i am now down to a size 6. I have been on vacations and I still wear a shirt to cover up my stomach that looks like Freddie Kruger slashed it with stretch marks.

My husband and my family think I look great but I want to be able to not wear a girdle to hide my rolls. I want to be able to not have to wear a shirt over my bathing suit and actually show it and walk down the beach with confidence that I look good.

My surgery is in less than 2 days and I have to admit I am scared that I will not look right but I hope my surgery goes well and I will update you in a few days!

Updated on 28 Dec 2010

4years later

I've maintained my body since surgery and I finally feel great! Love Dr.Lo! Best money I ever spent.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon