Finally I Can Wear a Two Piece with Confidence - Williamstown, NJ

I am currently scheduled for a tummy tuck in 2...

I am currently scheduled for a tummy tuck in 2 days well 12/23/10 to be exact. I am 30 years old with 3 kids. I had my first child, my son when I was 17. My body bounced back and I was 90lbs after having him. I was ok with this but I had stretch marks on the sides of my stomach. When I had my daughter at 20 I gained more than I wanted and could not get the weight off. I reached 175 almost 2 years after having her. I did get stretch marks on the middle of my stomach for this pregnancy as well. When I was getting married 5 years ago I wanted to lose weight but I only lost 10lbs. I was a size 14 when I got married from a size 16. 3 years ago I had my last child and I had to get a c-section as the cord was wrapped around his neck.

The scar I recieved from this pregnancy was rather high and by this time my stomach began to hang over wear the incision was. I finally decided to lose more weight and went to the gym with my husband. I even signed up for a personal trainer. I am now down to 145 at 5'2. I lost more inches than weight but i am now down to a size 6. I have been on vacations and I still wear a shirt to cover up my stomach that looks like Freddie Kruger slashed it with stretch marks.

My husband and my family think I look great but I want to be able to not wear a girdle to hide my rolls. I want to be able to not have to wear a shirt over my bathing suit and actually show it and walk down the beach with confidence that I look good.

My surgery is in less than 2 days and I have to admit I am scared that I will not look right but I hope my surgery goes well and I will update you in a few days!

Updated on 28 Dec 2010

You are looking great! I'm almost 3 months. Love the tat idea.
i forgot to say to everyone who can see this message.... i'm a new member here, but i been checking this site out for at least a year
Hi, i know it's been some time since you have had your tummy tuck by dr. adrian lo but, i'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck with him on 2/16/12 ( 17 days) and i'm extra nervous! i read a nice amount of bad reviews on dr. adrian lo and just needed a little reassuring. everything went fine with my consultation however now that i'm getting closer to the date i'm going back reading these reviews again, and people are saying he butchered their bodies and all types of terrible things. this is a serious procedure and i just would like to know what your experience was. thankyou so much. oh and by the way, i think he did a good job on your tummy tuck and i have to say that i only went for a consult with him because of your pictures. before i seen your pictures, checked his website out at least 20 times but when i read the bad reviews i decided i wouldn't even schedule a consult.

4years later

I've maintained my body since surgery and I finally feel great! Love Dr.Lo! Best money I ever spent.
You look great. Could I see a close up of your tattoo
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon