So Far So Good! - Baton Rouge, LA

I just had a mini-lift (face) and rhinoplasty. I...

I just had a mini-lift (face) and rhinoplasty. I also had the CO2 laser procedure since I was already under! I have no pain whatsoever and very little bleeding. I feel amazing! I had a rhinoplasty six year ago with another doctor and it was so painful I thought I would never again go through it. But it became necessary and so I gave in...so glad I picked a new doctor.

Dr. Perenack is so great! He made me feel very comfortable, even met with me on two different days (because I had a little anxiety about getting it right this time). His staff has been terrific and they made me very comfortable for my surgery this morning. And the Williamson Cosmetic Center is very comfortable.

Of course, I am swollen and look a little scary right now (maybe a lot scary) but I am without pain and no bleeding. I will update this post since I know how valuable these posts were to me in researching doctors, facilities and procedures.
Would love to see some photos. I met with this doctor to discuss chin lipo. What exactly is a mini-lift? Is that the bottom half of your face?

Thanks for sharing your experience so far! What was going on that you felt you needed a mini lift?

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your recovery and how you're healing as time goes on. :)

Baton Rouge Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon