Tummy Tuck - Wichita, KS

I have always been a large person, and had my...

I have always been a large person, and had my first child almost 20 years ago. I have lost 60lbs over the last 2 years, and a few months ago seriously started thinking about getting a tummy tuck.

I am scheduled for Jan 2nd! So very excited! I know that there will be alot of pain, but after 4 c-sections, and an accident that led to pelvic fractures and long healing I think I can endure this. I have never had a flat tummy and I am really looking foward to it. I know I will have a scar from the skin removal, but it will be better than the bad looking c-section scar I already have.

So I had my surgery yesterday. I never had a flat...

So I had my surgery yesterday. I never had a flat tummy before and now I do! I just had my first post op appt, and got to see it just wow! I will post pics after I have my hubby take some. Pain is no more than with my c sections, totally worth it!!!

I am five weeks out and back at work. I am doing...

I am five weeks out and back at work. I am doing well and feel good and so glad I did this!!!!
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

A close friend who is a patient of this Dr.

you look great! congratulations!!
Glad to hear you had your surgery and are doing well.
Congrats on starting your new year off right!

You are going to be so happy.  Good for you in doing this for yourself.  Can't think of a better way to start the new year.

Looking forward to seeing the after pictures.

You are going to look awesome! To me c- section hurt more than this, this was just more annoying. I stayed drugged up pretty good the first week taking pain killers on the dot, around the clock. Make sure you drink water and take stool softener!
Hi there. I'm in Wichita too for now will be moving at end of January, anyway you will love your new tummy. I am 5 1/2 weeks post op and have not regretted having mine at all. Look at my profile and you can see the difference. My worst part of this process was side effects of being on antibiotics for 4 weeks because of my drain that was in place that long. I'm a larger girl which apparently causes more drainage. If I ever have to have antibiotics for that long again I will ask for preventative antifungal meds instead of suffering without them. The tummy tuck was worth all of it though and I can't wait to get back to working out so I can lose some weight and feel even better. Good Luck and keep us updated on your progress.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, my one real worry with this is developing a seroma after surgery which I did have after my first c-section, and the Dr's solution was to open me up by pulling my incision apart and pack me from the inside (very, very, VERY painful- and scarry for a 20 year old with no medical experience what so ever!). My second obgyn did do a scar revision after my second c-section, but it did not get rid of the panus I have. Come Jan 2nd I will be getting that fixed and I can't wait!!!
congrats on taking this step! you will have GREAT results!