Just Had Juvederm ...so Far So Good! - WI

I wanted a fuller upper lip and to change the...

I wanted a fuller upper lip and to change the turned down corners of my mouth. So the PS added some volume to my lower lip and then my top lip to make it balance out. He mentioned that marionette lines are the hardest to erase but he could soften them a bit. He used 1 vial. The process was quick and easy, the worst part was the numbing agent they applied, I could taste it when they applied it to my lips. I winced a few times with pokes on my upper lip but I was completely bearable. So far I am very happy with my results so far.

The next morning,...wasn't sure what to expect but...

The next morning,...wasn't sure what to expect but for sure thought I's have some bruising show up...nothing! They look better than yesterday. So happy that I can go to work tomorrow without any reservations.
I used Arnica Montana 30x one day before and I think it really worked.

Not really pleased with how.long it lasted. A few...

Not really pleased with how.long it lasted. A few weeks ago I thought I should get a touch up already. Hope next time it stays longer.

Beautiful result - he did an amazing job with the upturned corners! I'll be looking into Arnica Montana for the next time I get it done.
You look great. I use Juvederm, too, am am surprised that it may be fading for you already. Mine lasts 9-12 months. I would ask your doctor about this as 2 months is even less than the typical Botox injection.

Good luck; and I hope you do it again down the line as the difference is amazing.

I was thinking the same thing as tessaFL. However, I have heard of people who seem to metabolize it around 3-4 months. If you decide to do it again please let us know how long it lasts for you, as having to do it every 2 months would get pretty expensive.

I have been doing it now for 2 years, the first week in August. However in about June, I can tell that the finer wrinkles that had been filled in return first. I don't know which Juvederm is injected, but I will sure ask. I use 1 1/2 vials. Will report back in few months.
Looks great!
Yes one vial total.

Wow, that is a lot more change than I would expect with just 1 vial - lucky girl!!

You look fabulous! So he used one vial for your lip and your marionette lines?

I must say you look great! I am also from WI could you please tell me who your doctor was? Again you look wonderful!

Thanks for posting another picture. I can certainly see the change - it looks great!! :)

That's amazing that a little filler can fix the angle of your lips isn't it? Did you use the regular Juvederm or the ultra plus? I find that the ultra plus lasts a littlt longer. Your pic shows minimal swelling for being 2 hours after, lucky! I try to schedule my filler on days I don't have to work or talk too much bc I do swell noticeably and also don't want my mouth moving a lot until it settles some. Perhaps some ppl can be more sensitive to it than others.
I can immediately see the sweet little upturn at the corners! Well done ! I can also see he's done a very believable job on the lips. You are going to love it more and more I bet!

Its a bit hard to see the after picture, but from what I can see, it looks like things came out very nice. Your lips just look a bit fuller and more plump, but not "done". Are they feeling sore at all?