Finally Did It – Dublin, Ireland

Just back from my 4 month post surgery...

Just back from my 4 month post surgery consultation and have finally sat down to write my review. I found it so hard to get information on Irish surgeons and ended up going to Harley St and booking my surgery there. A month before my surgery i got a letter with tests and consultations I needed to have and pay for before I had the surgery and all the tests to be done in a London hospital. I just couldn't afford it all and I had to cancel it. After feeling very sorry for myself for a while I started my research on Irish surgeons again and found Dr Shandilya who specialises in nose surgery which for me is very important. I went to see him and another surgeon in the Beacon and they could not have been more different. To cut a long story short I had 2 long consultations (over an hour) with Dr Shandilya where I went through everything over and over again and was not rushed in the slightest. He understood that this was a big deal and needed careful consideration. I decided to go ahead. Dr Shandilya said I only needed subtle changes which at the time annoyed me but what I realised is that these 'subtle changes' were going to make the big difference I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted and Im really happy with outcome.
Dublin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shandilya is a very kind and patient man. Takes his job very seriously as well as peoples needs and feelings. Genuinely felt like I could contact him whenever I needed and still post surgery feel like that which says a lot. Honestly could not give less that 5 stars for any aspect of the process.