Finally Did It – Dublin, Ireland

Just back from my 4 month post surgery...

Just back from my 4 month post surgery consultation and have finally sat down to write my review. I found it so hard to get information on Irish surgeons and ended up going to Harley St and booking my surgery there. A month before my surgery i got a letter with tests and consultations I needed to have and pay for before I had the surgery and all the tests to be done in a London hospital. I just couldn't afford it all and I had to cancel it. After feeling very sorry for myself for a while I started my research on Irish surgeons again and found Dr Shandilya who specialises in nose surgery which for me is very important. I went to see him and another surgeon in the Beacon and they could not have been more different. To cut a long story short I had 2 long consultations (over an hour) with Dr Shandilya where I went through everything over and over again and was not rushed in the slightest. He understood that this was a big deal and needed careful consideration. I decided to go ahead. Dr Shandilya said I only needed subtle changes which at the time annoyed me but what I realised is that these 'subtle changes' were going to make the big difference I wanted. I got exactly what I wanted and Im really happy with outcome.
Dublin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shandilya is a very kind and patient man. Takes his job very seriously as well as peoples needs and feelings. Genuinely felt like I could contact him whenever I needed and still post surgery feel like that which says a lot. Honestly could not give less that 5 stars for any aspect of the process.

Hi! This is so lovely to read! Very happy you achieved what you wanted :) I've been very self conscious of my nose for many many years, as I broke it when I was a child. I was considering looking into surgery in the UK but from what I've seen here Mr.Shandilya seems to be the best. My big fear though, is that i'll come out looking even worse than before I went in! (Very nervous about it all) Can I ask, was there much pain or bruising after surgery? Do you think it's really worth just going for it? Thanks, kc
Thanks for sharing! What, specifically, did you not like about your nose before surgery?