Worth the 16hr RT Drive and Border Wait Times - White Plains, NY

Dr. Ciardullo did my rhinoplasty early September...

Dr. Ciardullo did my rhinoplasty early September 2012. Although I am barely at the 3 month mark this review is long overdue! I could not be more pleased with his work, his staff, his facility and the man himself.

I am already thrilled with my new nose even with the uneven swelling and months of healing still ahead of me. I am anxiously awaiting my nose to reveal itself fully but if my healing were to come to a standstill I can honestly say I like my nose better today with it's imperfections as opposed to my pre-op nose. I followed a lot of recoveries on this site and in comparison to the average experiences detailed in the "worth it" section I found my recovery to be less daunting physically and psychologically.

Dr. Ciardullo and his superstar staff could not have been more accommodating! From scheduling to my arrival, after care and check ups, my annoying questions and my barely 2 year old daughter. I found everyone to be delightful, caring and sincere.

The facility is immaculate and spacious. I been to many of these practices over the years. Seattle, Chicago, Chapel Hill and Toronto. Botox, laser surgery, open houses, septoplasty and numerous rhinoplasty consultations. None of the faculties come close to the warmth and openness of this one nor has any other plastic surgeon had more refined ladies sitting behind the front desk. Miss Bobi and Miss Vera. Perfection.

There are so many things I like about Dr. Ciardullo. In fact to many things for me to discuss in this review! His personality and his approach are among the top. I like that he did not pull out a digital camera to photograph my before shots with. In this day and age of photoshop and photo manipulation I found it quite refreshing that he did not offer to show me a predicted outcome of the surgery or rather what I could look like as most surgeons do. I found him to listen so patiently even though I now get the feeling he knew what was best and had a plan within the first 10 seconds of being face to face with him. He is a master in the art of cosmetic surgery.

If you have taken the time to read the many reviews on the talented Dr. Ciardullo and are seriously considering having a procedure just pick up the phone and give them a call. You will not regret it.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love more information about you and your experience. If you'd give offer more info about your journey, healing, etc., I can add this review to the rhinoplasty community. Thank you in advance!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Ciardullo based on other reviews and experiences of the community here at Real Self. I also like that he is not as invested in the Marketing and Advertising of his practice as other surgeons I've had experience with.