Incredible!!! - White Plains, NY

I'm scheduled for surgery on Sept 22nd and am...

I'm scheduled for surgery on Sept 22nd and am nervous (mostly about the swelling) but I think more anxious than anything. I initially was going to go see Dr. Rizk in NYC but after finding out how much his treatment cost, I decided to keep looking for the right doctor. I liked his work but I felt that 15-18k for Rhinoplasty seems excessive. Thank goodness I found this site!! After reading all the reviews I decided to set up a consultation to see Dr.C. His work looks really natural and it was nice to see everyone that did have surgery with him didn't have the same cookie cutter nose.

My initial meeting with the Dr. was great! He advised what he thought my concerns were (wide bridge...bulbous tip)and he was dead on. I was really impressed by his kind demeanor and I very much liked that he made you feel comfortable. He was very laid back and easy to talk to.

I decided to go ahead and schedule the surgery with the support of my family (who have been urging me to get it done for years now). I've been so self conscious about my nose since I was a little girl....I'd say it's time!

I'll try and post updates as things are happening. =)

Dr.C did an AMAZING job and am so happy I chose...

Dr.C did an AMAZING job and am so happy I chose him with the help of this site and the other lovely ladies that had surgery with him as well.

My surgery was Sept 22nd and I just got the cast off on the 29th and I was definitely shocked seeing my new nose....but in a good way. I was worried that people would notice right off the bat that I had something done.....but they didn't. I went back to work today and no one even noticed because I am still very swollen.

Right after surgery I remember having the most horrible dry throat that I almost couldn't breathe...It took so long for it to go away. Other than that and the normal discomfort of having the cast on and minimal pain, it wasn't that bad. The second day after surgery my eyes started to swell. Dr. C did a lot of work in between my eyes so I knew my eyes would be swollen for a little bit. I iced them for two days and the swelling went away. The pain was not that bad but as soon as I would feel the discomfort I would take the pain meds. I stopped taking them after 4 days since they were quite strong and would make me a little loopy and out of it. I instead started taking Arnica pills and that helped a lot.

It's day 11 after surgery and I feel great. I am still very swollen and sore but it's getting better each day. I'm beyond happy with the results and my experience with Dr.C. For me, it was definitely worth it and worth the trip from Boston to see him.

I'd be happy to answer any questions or share pictures if you send me your email address.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I was so scared to go through with the surgery but I am absolutely thrilled with the results! Woooohoooo!

We'd all love to see your before and afters! :)

Do you have any pictures you'd feel comfortable posting? Or possibly private messaging?
I would love to send you pictures. Just PM me your email. =)

You're just a few days away! How are you feeling?

I'm excited and super anxious aaaaaand a little nervous! But I know everything will be wonderful! I have full confidence in Dr. C. I'm so glad I found him and it's all because of this site. =)

I'm very excited for you! Having a nose you like after living with one you hate for a long time is so, so liberating. Please do keep us posted. I'll be following your journey with interest.