Michelangelo of Plastic Surgeons! - White Plains, NY

I had been thinking about getting surgery for...

I had been thinking about getting surgery for awhile but was never motivated enough because I was not someone you would pick out of a crowd that was in need of a nose job. My long time friend had her nose done by Dr. Ciardullo about 5 years ago and I always loved her nose; it was natural, fit her face, and nearly perfect! There was no doubt in my mind that if I were to ever go through with surgery that he would be the surgeon for me. I recently got engaged and thought that this would be the perfect time to have my nose done since I want my pictures to be flawless for my special day.

I had my doubts that I did not have much a nose to work with, and there were just minor adjustments I wanted to make.

Recovery was not as bad as I thought it would be. It was not painful or dreadful, just a little uncomfortable. I actually just had my cast removed today and I wish I decided to do this 5 years ago when my good friend did. I was so nervous that my nose would be pushed up or too sloped but it was nothing short of perfection. My nose fits my face and was so tastefully done. A couple people already said there was a little something different but could not put their finger on what it was; this is how you know when something was done right!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I had a consultation about 6 months ago and booked my surgery when my work schedule freed up. I loved that there was no pressure to book surgery and no consultation fee which was also a plus. I was extremely nervous the day of surgery because I had never been under anesthesia or had surgery before. The attending nurse was so calming and made me feel at home along with Bobbi at the front, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Ciardullo. I'm sure other friends of mine will be visiting Dr. Ciardullo soon because of my results. It was worth every penny.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos.