Totally worth it. Rhinoplasty with Dr. Ciardullo - White Plains NY

On July 5, 2012 I had a nose job done with Dr....

On July 5, 2012 I had a nose job done with Dr. Ciardullo in White Plains NY. I was always completely unsatisfied with my profile especially from the side! It was long with a bump, and lacked a defined tip from the front. Since the day of the consultation Dr. C was amazing. Him and his staff made me feel so comfortable and were so nice. He first offered his opinion without asking mine and it was exactly spot on. He was so polite, humble, and was very willing to work with me, and most importantly not stubborn.

Week with cast:Today marks my 7th day with my cast on. Honestly i have been in little pain this week with very minor bruising. I have been taking vitamin C and arnica montana everyday, but started the vitamin C two months before my surgery. I can already see a difference in my tip and i love it. I dont want to get my hopes up too much however because im not 100% sure how it looks, i will know for sure when i get this cast off tomorrow. ill keep posted :)

If you message me privately I can send a photo before and after, none on here just for privacy

6/12/12 - I got my cast removed today and I'm...

6/12/12 - I got my cast removed today and I'm posting so soon because I absolutely love the way my nose looks! My bruising isn't too bad,and removing the cast didn't hurt - it just felt like a weird pressure. The tip is very delicately accented ( not bulb like anymore) and the side profile is very naturally defined. Without any doubt, Dr.C exceeded any of my expectations and has made me extremely happy. I would highly recommend him to anyone, it would be a loss not to have a consult with him.

If you are thinking of making a decision on rhinoplasty the best advice I can give is to go for it! I have no regrets and am so happy. If you want to feel more comfortable about the whole procedure feel free to message me for a picture.

-Nadia
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr.C was recommended from a family friend who also had rhinoplasty done with him. Dr.Ciardullo made me feel 100% comfortable and most importantly made me feel that I could trust him with such a big personal decision. He is very patient, a great listener, and has an eye for creating unique personalized results for each patient.

Can you please post some before and more recent front and profile pictures? I am considering Dr. Ciardullo and really want to know how his work does in terms of the recovery process. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Hi Lavida,

I'm posting this as a reply to you on my review, as well as on your review to make sure you see it.

I hope your surgery went well! How are you coping thus far? Are you healing well? Do you like it? Have you been able to get the sound of music out of your head? (::grinning:: I haven't yet.)

Are you happy with how things have turned out? Are you swelling a bunch? I know I am. I think the tip of my nose looks larger than before! And so does the bump on the bridge. The only thing I really love, post-surgery, is my profile. But...I'm assuming this is all swelling, or at least, I hope it is. I feel like I keep bumping my nose left and right — like I'm a walking magnet for doors and coffee cups and my husband's arm. I hope my clumsiness doesn't mess things up, or hasn't messed things up. Time will tell.

Keep me updated on how you're doing. It helps to know someone who went through the same thing at the same time!
Thank you Tararinchen :) congrats on your surgery as well. I checked out your before and after pics you look beautiful, I'm sure you are very happy with your turn out. Thanks for the advice as well.

Today's your big cast removal day! Please let us know what you think.

Congrats on your surgery! I did the same with vitamin C and arnica tablets , and also used arnica gel - I think that it made a huge difference in the bruising and swelling. That and a lot of fresh pineapple juice, which is great for inflammation.