My Rhinoplasty Success Story with Dr. Ciardullo! - White Plains, NY

I chose to share this story so anyone who was...

I chose to share this story so anyone who was nervous like me can feel better about getting the procedure done. It's something I wanted for years and I knew it would make me happy. To be honest, I didn't particularly hate my nose, I just knew it needed a touch-up!

I was very hesitant to get Rhinoplasty because I was scared from all the countless horror stories and kooky surgeons who rush your nose on an assembly line and I was going to come out with an end product that is too manufactured. Well, I was wrong.

It's ALL about which doctor you choose! I researched for months before I chose Dr. Ciardullo, and it wasn't just because of all the amazing reviews. He specializes in rhinoplasty and strives for natural-looking noses that is tailored to your individual face.

Had my consultation with Dr. Ciardullo March 20. First, he told me what he thought about my nose and what could be achieved. I was so impressed because it was exactly spot on to what I considered the problem areas. He really has an eye for these things. I did bring in pictures of noses that I liked that I thought would suit me and pictures that I edited of my nose. He was so interested in talking to me about my nose. He's a great listener and I had a lot of thoughts. He has a very kind and warm personality and I knew I felt comfortable in trusting him with my nose.

I scheduled the surgery April 25. Everything was a breeze from scheduling, to payment, to getting my blood work. Bobbie is extremely helpful and reminded me of everything I needed before the surgery.

On the day of the surgery, all my nerves were put at ease by Dr. Ciardullo's amazing staff. My nurse was extremely professional, she was such a nice and pleasant person. I never once felt uncomfortable throughout this whole process. The anesthesiologist made me laugh, he's really funny to talk to. Once the anesthesia kicked in, the next thing I remember was waking up in the recovery room. I was really surprised on how I never felt any pain before, during, or after the surgery! I knew I would have the cast on for a week so it was basically a vaca for 7 days of staying in and watching movies all day.

The day of my cast removal, Dr. Ciardullo was so excited about my nose and his work! He showed it off to everyone. It shows how genuine he is about his work. He's truly an artist! My nose came out beautiful, exactly how I wanted it. It does get swollen quite a bit after the cast is off so this was expected.

It's only been two days since the cast removal, so I'll have to update some more as time goes on! see you later.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon