I'm With The Band - White Plains, NY

My new life began that day. Recovery was quick, no...

My new life began that day. Recovery was quick, no stitches. Learning how to eat was a challenge and still is, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Sometimes, eating too much makes me vomit, but then it Keeps me conscious of what I eat. I get full much faster and stay full longer. lost 100 pounds and I hope I never find it!
Cerabona

Compassionate, thorough, honest.

Wow, your body looks awesome - and your tummy is beautiful! Amazing!
Thank you. I never had a big stomach, just bottom heavy. I can use a tummy tuck tho.
I love my TT. I had a roly poly tummy after weight loss and now it is tight and flat.
Congratulations! I had surgery 5 weeks ago, so far so good.... I have never been hungry or vomited..... Keep us updated, your awesome!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss, that's a huge achievement! If you don't mind sharing, how was your recovery, did you have much pain or downtime?

Thank u! Recovery was quick and easy. I was back to work in a week. I had no issues at all. just hungry the first weeks after on liquids.
I'm curious to know if you were left with extra skin. I worry that taking the weight off too quickly will leave lots of loose skin. But, it doesn't appear that way in your photo. How long did it take to take off 100 lbs?

Hey Brwn_eyed_grl_19, welcome!

Anyone who loses 100lbs or more is most likely going to need some kind of surgery to remove excess skin. The body just can't spring back from that, especially when you consider the amount of lost weight and the speed with which it's lost.

If you have over 100lbs to lose then you definitely need to prepare for the skin removal surgeries you'll need.