Best Choice I Ever Made for MYSELF - White Plains, NY

I am a 33 year old mother of 2 and after...

I am a 33 year old mother of 2 and after breastfeeding both of my children ended up with a 34 barely A cup. I had always wanted implants but wanted to wait until after I was done having kids. I went from a 34A to 36 full C and couldnt be happier!! I love that I dont even have to wear a bra and they look so natural nobody even knows I had anything done!! The first 2 post op days were much more painful then expected BUT totally worth it!!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. C is AMAZING!! He answered all of my questions and I trusted him to pick size, type of implant etc and he was right! I didnt want them to look fake and he assured me they wouldnt-they look amazing! His staff is made up of the nicest women I have ever met who made every step of the procedure so easy and they were so comforting! The nurses were so kind and I didnt feel nervous at all in their care!

Can you tell me about the pain? I'm scheduled for June and that's what I'm most nervous about. I'm sure it's different for everyone but any advice helps

I'm so glad this went well for you and that you're thrilled with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!