Facelift and Eyes...THRILLED with BOTH Surgeries! - White Plains, NY

I was considering having some face work done, so...

I was considering having some face work done, so picking a plastic surgeon had to be one of the most important and crucial decisions that I ever had to make in my life. I work in a women’s center so I have seen various cosmetic surgeries done from different plastic surgeons. My mother and a friend of mine both had their face lifts done by Dr. C, years ago. Both were VERY happy with the results and still look great after all these years.

I personally, know of 6 people that had Rhinoplasty done by Dr. C…All are thrilled with their results, look great and have a very natural appearance. As well, four women who I know went to him for Breast Augmentation, and one for Breast Reconstruction. Again…everyone was very happy with their results. So needless to say, I felt comfortable and confident with Dr. C. I knew in my heart that he was the right doctor for the job.

I had researched quite a few doctors who people have recommended to me. I was thinking about having my eyes ( top and bottom) done and the lower half of my face ( mid section). It’s referred to as a mini facelift…so you can see why choosing a great doctor, was of the upmost importance!

I am SOOOOO happy with my results!!! It took approximately 2 weeks to recuperate I bruise very easily and wanted enough time to relax and heal. The healing process wasn’t bad at all I went home and slept and saw the doctor the following day. I wasn’t sure what to expect and was pleasantly surprised that my bruising wasn’t that bad. Friends and family came to visit and said they could already notice the results! This made me feel validated that I had made the right decision.

It has been a year now and I am extremely happy!...Especially when I run into people I have not seen in a long time and they tell me that I still look like I’m 36 !!

White Plains Plastic Surgeon

The experience was wonderful in every way!

I'll give you the same compliment someone paid me after I had my recent work done: you look like your own daughter!!! wonderful work! you look just fresh and beautiful! bravo!
wow..you look great!
Great...looks fantastic.
Oh My Goodness!! You look amazing !!!! Much much younger and glowing!
you look amazing! i am worried about the eyelift, don't want to get that kenny rogers look, but you look great!
You really look much younger!!! Good job!

You seriously look like your younger sister. Amazing job and it looks so natural. So after two weeks you were good? How long after your procedure were your afters taken?

Wow...you look fantastic. How was the recovery from the eyelid surgery (specifically the upper eyelids)?
What did you look like day 4-7? I want to be able to go to work at my desk job without feeling awkward
great results! you must be thrilled.
Amazing!
Beautiful!
The difference is stunning. Such an amazing and natural outcome! You look at least a decade younger!
You look amazing!!!!! Very natural and looks like no work was done. I may have to consider him, I did some rounds of ipl and I wound up destroying my skin structure:(. Thank you:)
Thanks girls! He is an amazing doctor
You look amazing!! Glad to see your happy with your results!!
Wow, you really got amazing results, you look beautiful and very natural. I am getting a rhinoplasty with Dr. C in the Fall I cant wait.