Complete Transformation - Weston, FL

Dr. Messa did such an incredible job. I had very...

Dr. Messa did such an incredible job. I had very little pain if any at all from the breast reduction and after about a week, my tummy tuck results were apparent and I couldn't have been more pleased. The most uncomfortable part was the drains believe it or not, but they are removed within 7-10 days after, so it is a short amount of time to wait for the most amazing bodily transformation.

Welcome to the community.

How much of a reduction was she able to do?

Having the drains removed does really help make you feel better.  Glad to hear your came out so quickly.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Tummy Tuck community.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had been saving up for a tummy tuck since the birth of my first son 10 years ago. I finally decided I was going to do it as a gift to myself for my 40th birthday along with a breast reduction. After visiting 5 different plastic surgeons, my husband and I selected Dr. Messa. He was the most confident, the most detail oriented and had an amazingly gentle bedside manner. The work that he did was of a true artist. Everything proportional and balanced the way a woman's body should be. Since you are out while a surgeon is operating and there is no way to communicate, trust me when I say that Dr. Messa needs no instruction!!! He's fabulous and I would do it all over in a heartbeat.