Complete Transformation - Weston, FL

Dr. Messa did such an incredible job. I had very...

Dr. Messa did such an incredible job. I had very little pain if any at all from the breast reduction and after about a week, my tummy tuck results were apparent and I couldn't have been more pleased. The most uncomfortable part was the drains believe it or not, but they are removed within 7-10 days after, so it is a short amount of time to wait for the most amazing bodily transformation.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had been saving up for a tummy tuck since the birth of my first son 10 years ago. I finally decided I was going to do it as a gift to myself for my 40th birthday along with a breast reduction. After visiting 5 different plastic surgeons, my husband and I selected Dr. Messa. He was the most confident, the most detail oriented and had an amazingly gentle bedside manner. The work that he did was of a true artist. Everything proportional and balanced the way a woman's body should be. Since you are out while a surgeon is operating and there is no way to communicate, trust me when I say that Dr. Messa needs no instruction!!! He's fabulous and I would do it all over in a heartbeat.