I Wanted to Get Back a More Youthful Appearance Through a Fat Transfer from Abdomen to Face - Westmount, QC

I knew about the benefits to having a fat transfer...

I knew about the benefits to having a fat transfer. I knew that the results of a fat transfer done by a qualified plastic surgeon could yield natural and long lasting (many years if not permanent)results. Instead of paying for artificial fillers, that last from 6 months to a year and some, I was looking for something more long term if not permanent. Knowing that my body would not reject my own body fat and also understanding that ones body fat when transferred properly has longer lasting effects, I wanted to use my own body fat instead of artificial fillers.

Being my own fat, my body will not reject it and the big plus is that it lasts much longer by many years as opposed to artificial fillers. The thing is that one has to find a competent Surgeon to give the best results possible. Symmetry and proportion is very important especially in the face. One has to find a qualified surgeon who is capable and knowledgeable. Dr Carlos Cordoba is such a Surgeon. He has the gift of intelligent artistic competency and with his knowledge and experience in his field, I would say Dr.Carlos Cordoba as gained the right to be called a Plastic surgeon with the expertise required for giving successful fat transfers. I highly recommend Dr.Carlos Cordoba for fat transfers procedures. Professional through and through. My respect and admiration for Dr. Carlos Cordoba has only grown. The results of his work speak for themselves of Dr. Cordoba's capabilities.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I was very pleased and satisfied by the end results of a fat transfer procedure done by Dr.Carlos Cordoba.