I Wanted to Get Back a More Youthful Appearance Through a Fat Transfer from Abdomen to Face - Westmount, QC

I knew about the benefits to having a fat transfer...

I knew about the benefits to having a fat transfer. I knew that the results of a fat transfer done by a qualified plastic surgeon could yield natural and long lasting (many years if not permanent)results. Instead of paying for artificial fillers, that last from 6 months to a year and some, I was looking for something more long term if not permanent. Knowing that my body would not reject my own body fat and also understanding that ones body fat when transferred properly has longer lasting effects, I wanted to use my own body fat instead of artificial fillers.

Being my own fat, my body will not reject it and the big plus is that it lasts much longer by many years as opposed to artificial fillers. The thing is that one has to find a competent Surgeon to give the best results possible. Symmetry and proportion is very important especially in the face. One has to find a qualified surgeon who is capable and knowledgeable. Dr Carlos Cordoba is such a Surgeon. He has the gift of intelligent artistic competency and with his knowledge and experience in his field, I would say Dr.Carlos Cordoba as gained the right to be called a Plastic surgeon with the expertise required for giving successful fat transfers. I highly recommend Dr.Carlos Cordoba for fat transfers procedures. Professional through and through. My respect and admiration for Dr. Carlos Cordoba has only grown. The results of his work speak for themselves of Dr. Cordoba's capabilities.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I was very pleased and satisfied by the end results of a fat transfer procedure done by Dr.Carlos Cordoba.

Absolutely!!! It is sooooo obvious he is writing it himself. It's horrible because people RELY in these reviews to make a decision. Just because they have a medical degree they believe that they can fool us!!! How ridiculous and desperate!!!!!!
its weird that all of dr cordoba's reviews looks fake with ppl with no pictures what so ever and no details about the experiences....
Exactly what I was wondering about Dr. Cordodba - lol
It sounds more like a review of a surgeon than of an operation.
Exactly what I was wondering...
Um, why do you keep repeating the doctor's name over and over? And you didn't explain anything about your personal experience.
Ha bgdoglvr, I said the same thing -- I hate fake reviews on Realself. It's so ridiculous! I was worried to say anything at first so I am glad someone else sees how obvious it is. Says nothing informative, nothing personal, just keeps repeating the doctor's name robotically as if the person is filling in a name on a pre-written piece of paper. It makes me NOT want to go to this doctor!
Hello, what were the face areas to inject the fat? Was it done around the eyes?
What was his method? Overfilling to compensate possible fat reabsorbancy, or a number of small injections done over the course of a few visits? We would love to see pictures as well. Thanks for the review!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. How did you find the recovery period after your surgery? Was there much downtime?

What in the world? Why keep repeating the doctor's name every other sentence? Real review?