My Last Fight - Westminster, CA

My melasma was caused by combination of sun...

My melasma was caused by combination of sun damage,genetic and hormones. I had 12 sessions of laser treatment, cost $8500.00 (with 10% professional discount since I am working in medical field). Laser treatment did not improve the dark brown ugly mask on my face. So I tried all kind of creams and soap and I had very little improvement. I know that sun light will make my melasma worse and wearing sunscreen helps but it won't improve the situation. To avoid too much sun, I quit my day job and work night shift instead. It has been 5 years on the night shift, my melasma got a lot lighter and my social life got even lighter. I decided to have "permanent cosmetic",aka 'tattoo" on my face to cover the brown ugly mask. I had one session done 4 weeks ago and will go back for touch-up in October 10th. The ares where the tattoo stayed on are beautiful, beige/pink, just like my natural skin tone. I had permanent cosmetic on my eyebrow, eyeliner and lips for over 12 years and I have no bad reaction from it.My only problem (everyone is different) is the my skin does not hold the color long, hints...need a touch up. If anyone interested to know my result/my last fight. Please email me at: jesslin*****gmail.com....good luck to all of us.

cindy tran

She was highly recommended by many friends (health care professionals).

Would you share photos of your tattoo'd skin? I can't imagine it and have never heard of this as a solution, but it sounds interesting. I have struggled with melasma for the past 6 years, with it getting progressively worse on my cheek area. Other than that I have good skin texture.
before you do the tattoo please try the dr lewinn toner serum with xk for a couple of weeks it is made by kinnerase and sold at walgreens and some walmarts its around 25.00 it seems to work wonders on some people i know its hard to keep trying things when nothing seems to work but this could be the answer. it has something called sym white and i think it is definately worth a try
Please give me more information about this serum. How it works ?
Yes please give name of the artist that did yours. I'm having a hard time finding someone in southern california that does this specific work. Please check your inbox as i sent you a message requesting this info. Thank you!
need more info please. how can i contact you?
Please give me the info on the tatoo artist!! It sounds wonderful solution. I too have fought many years trying peel, lasers, e matrix. The most success I had was was hydroquinone. I can not tolerate retina/hydroquinone combo, my skin gets too red and painful!!! I think I would like to try tattoo !!

I'm very glad to hear this is working for you. Sorry you have to deal with touch ups, but it sounds like it's all worth it. Please keep us posted on how you like this treatment over time. Fingers and toes crossed that the necessity of touch ups will lessen as time goes on.