Looking Younger! - Westlake Village, CA

Went for a mixto fractional CO2 laser even though...

Went for a mixto fractional CO2 laser even though I was scared after reading several reviews on line. First, when it comes to your face you have to be careful and find a professional that has all the experience, is board certified and has all the proper qualifications to do the type of procedure you are going for. Second, have realistic expectations for the procedure being done.
My experience was great. Had the procedure done and recovered in less than ten days. The procedure was not as painful as many people describe and it gave me a younger look. I have to say, I love the mixto for taking away my sun damage and melasma!
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. Rahimi is a wonderful doctor! He is gentle and a caring person. He returns your phone calls when needed and takes time to explain the procedure being done. WOW! That is an A+ for a doctor. Wouldn't trust any other doctor that does not have his experience and qualifications. I highly recommend him...

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  How are things going now?  Let us know!

Dear patient, I am happy that you had a good experience with us. The results of your fractional Mixto CO2 laser will continue to improve. Maximum tightening happens about 4 to 6 months after the procedure. Your results should last 5 to 7 years. Thank you again for the kind words.